View Single Post
Old 18-02-2006, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 21
Merl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMerl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Newbie/Senior Guide in Posting Contacts in FL Dome/Health Centres/KTVs/Tui Nas

Dun wanna double post so I will just post it here for all the above.

Guys, many times we see new threads being posted in the forum sharing contacts with Bros here, it can be :

- out of goodwill
- to help the lady
- to gain recognition and popularity here
- to sabo someone, etc

Watever it is NEVER post the contact nos or address of your contact in public forum to all to see. I am saying this to all newbies and even seniors alike.

Please show some integrity and use your brain will you. You can share the FLs/WLs via PM but I dun see why you must post it in open forum. Furthermore, never post the address of where the FLs are located or location of HCs/KTVS/Tui Nas that you just went. You are just inviting unneccessary attention to the person or place. Very soon you will see the person or favourite place you frequent, gone with the wind.

Eg. Chio Gals in Tui Na at Blk 123 Tampines or 88 Tan%#@* Pagar Rd

Dun you think it is better to put something like 1** Tampines or Tanjong Pagar Area without showing the exact block or house nos ? Most of importantly, NEVER start any threads asking or telling all abt address of a happening place you just get to know or come across.

Sharing is one thing but causing others their rice bowl is another.

Note : If you are unhappy abt wat I said, zapped me as much you like but I still stands on wat I said.

理智 - 两个简单的字眼却一点都不简单. 又有几个人能彻底的了解它的意识而做出正确的抉择呢?