View Single Post
Old 18-04-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

A new post from my flagship thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro WB, I ain't sure if I were 95 and trying to bonk a 19 year old SYT is a blessing or curse. I would love to meet one when I was at my prime and not when I am about to meet God.
Bro, tks so much for your post.

I want to be brutally honest and speak from my heart. I know I'm not being politically correct.

Of course a man in his prime should have the prettiest 18-19 yo SYTs. But why should he limit himself to just one SYT and why only when he is in his prime?

If he lives to 95, the original 18 yo SYT he met in his prime would have been an old auntie for 5 decades or more. What should he do during this LONG period? Just jerk it off while watching videos of pretty SYTs having sex? Sadly, many men are doing just that. But definitely not me.

IMHO, he should have the prettiest 18-19 yo SYTs every year thereafter, until the last second before he meets God.

A man should never short change himself. He should have no regrets in his brief life. And he must do his very best and live life to the fullest.

I truly believe that a man's powerful libido and his desire to get the most attractive and highest quality girls of his type is what really motivates him to improve himself in every way, to study hard, to work diligently, to endure hardship, to take risks, and to be competitive, creative and enterprising...

Comments and dissenting views will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.