View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
Re: Squirting recommendation

Thanks to the bro tht recommended esther
Its legit licensed massage shop. Requires ic to register. and cant fake the ic number unless u memorise someone ic num. Receptionist will ask u to enter ic,name on the tablet. clean room, with clean attached toilet.
Looks milf if u dont mind. Firm boobs. Massage was professional type with hot oil. She starts to tease my butt hole and my balls. I got hard automatically. Turned aroun d and whipped out my anaconda. She was like wahh so big. haha.No bj fj here. just hj. Got her to lie down onthe bed and had both her feet up. rub rib her clit till she piss...i mean squirts. Her asshole was so clean no smell at all. She has a syt pussy. Take note she can squirt only if u arouse her like rubbing her clit. No piss smell too. damage 100 excluding entrance fee.