Thread: Nana Area
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Nana Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderYouth View Post
Finally went to Bangkok after the wait. Good to see that the infamous Nana area/Soi 8 is still happening and full of chicks. The vibe caught on to me as soon as I exit from Nana station. Man, it felt like heaven with all the boobie trap and booty ass around. I never see so many cleavages in a long long time.

After some recon I went into Hillary 2 which in my opinion is one of the good hooker pubs with some of the best English speaking live bands around. You want music? you want pussy? or you just want to experience the vibe? They got it all. Got enchanted by one of the freelancer there who was super wild. She was nasty with her tongue and did all the stuff I didn’t expected to get in the pub. She frenched me for a while and then stopped and said that we can’t kiss for too long in the pub. She went down on her knee and suck my groin area outside my pants. She was licking my ears and moaned. She revealed her g string, and then quickly stopped and gave the waiter who watched from the sideline a shhhh hand gesture. She made me dry hump her while resting her upper body on a stool from another table; with the customers from the aforementioned table watching her. All the Ang Mo passing through us were staring at her with one of them giving me a wtf look on his face. The waitress there did talk to her in Thai which I assumed that they didn’t want her to overdo it too much. She quoted me 2000 baht for ST and 4000 baht for LT, which I took since it was about $150. She asked me to buy her some gunja for 500 baht which I of course bought for her. (Btw a gunja only costs 150 baht if you buy from the street). I waited for her to smoke her gunja and then brought her back to hotel. She gave me a heavenly blowjob. For sure her mouth stank with gunja stench but who cares; I was tipsy. And then the story came to a fucking twist. She brought out a condom which bounced off when she put my dick into her pussy. Then she just proceed without the condom. The sex was astonishing but after the deed, I was dumbfounded. She asked me to top up another 3000 baht because I did her raw. I tried to refuse but ended up giving additional 2000 baht since I didn’t want to ruin the mood. After she received the 2000 baht, she packed up to leave. I stopped her and said that it was supposed to be LT, she answered me saying that I did raw already and the sex is already considered LT. I was a bit pissed because it was only one shot, for LT I was expecting at least 2 shots. She quickly packed her things and said that she will fuck me for free tomorrow if I look for her (obviously bullshit); then just left while I was still naked in the shower room. Well, here goes 6000 baht for a raw shot, with me sleeping alone in my hotel room at that night after all.
thanks for the tip. will keep a lookout to avoid such scams if it seemed too fishy