View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
When to my FWB rented house to pick her out in the morning. after i went in, straight away i go inside her room. After a while i wanted to pee. when i walk to the toilet, to my surprise, her house mate was fully naked brushing teeth. I suspect that her roomate did it on purpose as she know that i came and when we go out together she always compliment me alot.
I KNN trying to act gentleman and did not proceed to the toilet and told my FWB that i saw he full naked and should wait for her to finish then i go. After a while , i went out again , this time her room mate was still naked sitting on the floor cleaning her face at the mirror with door wide open.
What a beautiful sight but i cant do anything, not even to bang my FWB , as we need to rush to other place liao.
I would have openly pay compliment to her, next time dun forget ya. I would also have walk out naked "after a while, i went out again".