View Single Post
Old 13-04-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Yes, exactly, I am not picky for skin color: a well shaped tanned, young body is very hot . The charm here to me is the seer number of pretty girls looking for someone that they can feel secure with. And I much prefer feeling based encounters over the commercial ones... I feel jere in siem reap an expat, or any men with minimal charm and financial backround can pick up a young, dreamy girl... Language might be a problem though .
Note, I have not yet been in vietnam. I do not argue with you, i think you are right that in terms of punting vietnam is much better... Al I am saying that locals in cambodia also have their own attractiveness but I would not return here for punting unless I become single even then the other countries probably more attractive .
Yes feeling over looks. What is the point of having good looks but the whole thing is so commercial like give me the money and u fuck then u go. Cambodia got its charm and I cannot explain it too. I like it so much that I am looking to buy a house there so that i can retire there or treat as holiday home. I also have not been to vietnam so no fair to compare.