Thread: malay cd here
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: malay cd here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
I'm gonna back cqueen up on this one. The max I have received in a day is also around 40 (not sounding arrogant and attempting to show off or whatever). And yes also the average a day is about 5-12. But as someone else said, a newbie in this forum doesn't get 250 straight away. So I'm not sure about our sister.

As for cqueen's comment on me being the queen of cumslut, darling, that title belongs to you and you alone. I'm nowhere near as dedicated as you. I love cum and I worship cock but I dun think I can outdo you. Besides I think there are so many other CDs who are so much hotter than me and I'm sure they have much more fans than I do.

I do hope this new sister - Lyssa does really well and becomes a pure cumslut as well. It will benefit every cock in this forum and she will benefit from the cum galore.

Love
Shanica Lopez
Your Pure CockSlut
Woow cat fight!!
Why don't u both cum here and pleasure me..

Kekee