View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxavier View Post
Thank you my brothers for being so kind and caring in this post. Your words are life changing and it is wonderful to see such positivity. May you all find success and wealth in all your endeavors.

Thank you also to all those who contacted me and i would like to extend my apologies for all the late replies on wechat and telegram. Please remember to write "Agent" when starting a conversation.

We have found reliable agents for Melbourne & Sydney and it is currently full until June/July.
Auckland is still available.

Nobody asked but i will update it here anyways. It is Week 2 now and the agents have been paid weekly without delay and their choice to remain anonymous will be respected. If i were to have issues with paying on time or mistreating the girls in any way , please feel free to call me out on this forum to tell everyone what a big scammer i am. If no issue , just continue to be anonymous and enjoy your weekly profits because you guys are the best

I wish you all a very good night/day. Thank you for the existence of this forum. Let us grow rich together
You want to get singapore girls and get agents, can. Must vpn and need 100k to buy the server. Configure. No need onion or whatever. The CID or whatever IT, they want to hack or what is futile. And the only way to get information is to physically knock down your house and go inside.

What choice to be anonymous, write what agent also catch ip address, definitely go jail. So do you have money to buy or not? And need to further testing. Your side no govt. But we got govt, we need to protect ourselves from cid IT department too.