Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
mrxavier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Side hustle like a PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
You want to get singapore girls and get agents, can. Must vpn and need 100k to buy the server. Configure. No need onion or whatever. The CID or whatever IT, they want to hack or what is futile. And the only way to get information is to physically knock down your house and go inside.

What choice to be anonymous, write what agent also catch ip address, definitely go jail. So do you have money to buy or not? And need to further testing. Your side no govt. But we got govt, we need to protect ourselves from cid IT department too.
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools speak because they have to say something”
― Plato

Is the govt jealous that their citizens are promoting other country for tourism? Revenue still not enough from the Taylor Swift concerts? Travel agents in Singapore only send them for holiday and get a referral fee for their efforts. What the beautiful girls do in during their holiday in another country is their business and well within their freedom and rights. Unless they are forced against their will, anything they do willingly is none of anyone's business. You are not their mom or dad or ancestor. It is not a crime if they want to rub and play with a foreign banana during their holiday in another country because legend has it that those banana can spit coins of foreign currency.

Ask around in your local Singaporean "influencers" and "streamers" scene if you or your friends are in that circle. Ask them how many times a year they travel with their travel agent around the world to rub coins out of bananas. (We have "influencers", "Streamers" in our travel package too if you want to join our VIP List)
And when they return ,their doors get knocked down or computer got hacked? People are busy making money while some of you just come here to write for the sake of writing something.

The choice of being anonymous for the agents and girls have always been our top priority. If we cannot guarantee that we would not have been in business for such a long time.

Lets say if you are correct (Which you are not) , and the govt wants to do something , do you think your Express VPN for Netflix and a $100k server can stop them? Bless your heart. Sometimes it is better to preview post before you submit a reply, you might make the right decision to not post at all after looking at what you wrote. Don't get me started on your audacity to say Server testing.

Brother i am not here to start drama or to make enemies online. If you have no resource it is fine, i won't judge you and we can still be friends, i am a very friendly person and i am sorry for the language. Hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for speaking my mind. I wish you have a good week ahead.