The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Today, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Deep french kiss. What bro mentioned is true. Most viets I've tried are not into it. A few may relent and unlock once you become regular. Lol
Hmmm.. Eliza and Mimi were super fun, with plenty of kisses. 😬 Even it was my first time with either of them

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old Today, 10:20 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Realorfake12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRealorfake12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRealorfake12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Some photos are quite heavily photoshopped. My experience also mixed.
Jolin is model quality, Alin is very pretty cute SYT. Alin went back already. Now only left Jolin. I gonna try out Zoei, perhaps Chantelle. How do you rate Chantelle?
Jolin based on my only encounter at night, it is a 10/10.

Chantelle was a 9/10 for me - worth trying imo. Fair, good skin complexion, great body. Maybe discount photo 10-15%. Was a bit distracted when I visited cause got issue with her SIM card so couldn’t access her bank or something.
Old Today, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 17
Effendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud of

Sofia - SNS

Look
Long hair, yougn and beautiful with nice smile and sweet face, same as in picture. Sure will not reject type and will easy get attractive type.

Body
Model type tall and slender, slim and tight sexy curvy shape with great ass and smooth skin complexion.

Boobs
Sensitive and pointed type with just the right size that fit to my hand and nice to fondle and touch.

Frenching
We locked lips, hug like lovers non stop throughout the session. I have no doubt about it. It was hot and passionate.

BBBBJ
Blow and sucked like no tomorrow with plenty of saliva n ample eye contact and she will auto DT.
Stopped a while when I was sent to cloud nine, coaxed her to get back to sucking again as it felt too good.

Painting
Clean shaved and super sensitive pussy. No smell at all. Gave her young pussy a solid paint job. Seeing her grab anything in sight whilst twitching her body was sexy.

FJ
Very playful, naughty, wild, horny and responsive in bed. started in cowgirl and she can grind for a long time. Her moan was loud and not over exaggerated. Switched a few positions and the best is doggy, fucked her deep and hard with her thick ass bouncing off me. Finished off in missionary.

GFE
She is a pleaser and no rushing at all. She surely know how to treat and coax a man well. Please treat her well.

Overall
No doubt about her service and sure is RTF type.

Thanks SNS.
Old Today, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 2
greenmangos is a name known to allgreenmangos is a name known to allgreenmangos is a name known to allgreenmangos is a name known to allgreenmangos is a name known to allgreenmangos is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realorfake12345 View Post
Chantelle was a 9/10 for me - worth trying imo. Fair, good skin complexion, great body. Maybe discount photo 10-15%. Was a bit distracted when I visited cause got issue with her SIM card so couldn’t access her bank or something.
U mean can Paynow or bank trs?
Old Today, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
Vespaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVespaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kate from SNS

Looks: 9/10 Bitchy with thick lip and the CFM look. Pretty pre milf kind. Photo resembles definitely her.

Body: 8/10 tall with smooth n fair body. She possess a voluptuous body. Her butt is firm and tight and god made for doggie.

Boobs: 8/10 nice big and natural tits to fondle and lick. Suitable for her frame. I spend a lot of time to suck and play with her tit

Frenching: 9/10 good chemistry and no need to initiate and it was deep frenching lip locking type all the way

BBBJ: 9/10 I quite enjoy her BBBJ. Ferocious, fast and furious type of BBBJ. Can feel the strong suction and also sensual feeling. Give me the seductive look when she peformed deepthroat on my 2IC.

Pussy: 9/10 clean shaven and feel tight and wet without no smell. Can see sweet juice coming out when you are able to hit on her right spot

FJ: 9/10 Tried doggy which isnt my favorite but she said she likes it so simply need to try lol, cupped those lovely tits and banged her silly, patting her moist pussy along the way and finally finishing with a big burst into the CD

Super satisfied with her service. And I left the room with both leg jelly. Never regret choosing Kate.

RTF definitely yes! Thanks bro SNS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1