The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2233 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlodlm View Post

Bonk session last night with
Evelyn - Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ghlight=evelyn

LOOKS: 9/10 resemblance with photos posted is 90%. Definitely won't decline
BODY: 9/10 feather weight
BOOBS: 9/10 B cup
BBBJ: 9/10 nonstop suctions. Deep and someyumes will focus on shaft only
FJ: 9/10 super high energy in bed. Need to advice bros to have some boost like coffee before having her. Best pounding with her in doggy. Super wet. Also felt that squeezing feeling while. In cowgirl.

Left a happy man.
Rtf is a must
Thanks for Kopi tip! Will remember. Just upz you for a great FR.
Old Today, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
acidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Eri from FoxyThai today.
Was informed by Sister Cola that she just come today, so it was first blood for me.

Went through the usual verifications and I reached the place shortly.

Went up to her place and saw eri in person.

She looks fair and she was dressed sexily in her night gown.

Was ushered into the room and she told me in a sexy way,let's go for shower.
In the bathroom, I was touching her nipples and cupping her boobs.
She was doing that the same to me and my little brother, did a shower for me, while showering my little brother, she squat down and gave me a bbbj.
By that time, I was already hard when I seen her strip off, now more hard when she blew me.

Once I am done in the shower, I went back to the room and wait for her while sitting on the bed, she came and hug me when her shower is done and I started licking her boobs and slight fingering her, I stood up and Frenchie her, then all hell broke lose.

She started to Frenchie me and then she pushed me onto the bed, Frenchie me and licked my nipples in between.
She used her boobs to rub onto my little brother, lick my balls and started blowing me, Eri sensing that I am rock hard, took out the condom and cap me and started to ride onto me.
She was grinding onto me non stop and I decided to change to missionery and pump her hard while squeezing her boobs and Frenchie her at the same time, i pump her till I could not hold onto longer and shot into the condom.

I was sweating and panting after the first shot.

She led me to shower and gave me a wash, asked me to lay on the bed.
Started body massage onto me and I dozed off.

When eri was massaging my legs, I started to tease her and she started to kiss me and licking my nipples till to one point, she was using her knee to massage my little brother, second shot was much longer as she cow girl, doggy and missionery me before I cum.
I was sweating and panting non stop after my second shot.

Looks : 8/10 - Slim and a little tanned.
Boobs : C cup enhanced with eraser nipples
CIM : NA
COF : NA
COB : NA
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 10/10
Massage : 9/10
GFE : 100/10 - practically takes care of me and checked on me from time to time.
Rtf : Will rtf when got the time.

Thanks for the recommendation Sister cola.
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Smatte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxxxk View Post
Same thing happened to me. After verification like ask for SBF account nick name, ask for other stable booking evidence, then MIA, the whole day messaging with no replied when ask for a slot. The service ethic so bad.
Same here. Questions and then silence and no replies luckily there are other agents that are more professional
Old Today, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 5
jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!

The OKT from FLIRTYGIRLS is very responsive. I wanted to meet Laran but she was not free and OKT recommend *RITA*. Took Rita with no regret

GFE is freaking good. Makesl you feel like she is your girlfriend..

Lots of passion and kissing. She starts off with kissing and slowly takes her time down to my bro. Then after a long bbbj with DT she comes back up again to me and gave me a kiss.. Her boobs are a really soft and i suck her nipples. As soon as my fingers played with her pussy, she was getting more wild and wet. Not a time watcher and handphone watcher at all.

RTF for sure. Definitely worth it..she such a good gems.

Very satisfied with this stable and this powerful gems. This was my first time with OKT and was definitely not disappointed. Thanks for OKT for recommend this gems to me.
Old Today, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2802 / Power: 7
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for xiao jing ling JENNY fairy (Faries)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1003560

as soon as saw this little fairy returning to our shore with a notif to my account, i straight pm the okt for RTF, again prompt response and book for early slot next day.

First booked her when shes very very green so back then shes very shy (think it was last year?)

today when open the door, that same smile really will grow on you. When laying naked on the bed she come lie down beside me and ask if i book her back then, SHE REMEMBERS ME!!!

She's gotten quite playful and cheeky, more cheerful not sure if im returning customer YMMV. Also she's still as tight as ever!!!!! maybe shes still young or not much mileage. anyway my dick is considered avg size maybe even slightly smaller, had a hard time jamming in, when slot in she gave a look cause its really very tight, she nows know how to moan! OH YA HER BJ GOTTEN BETTER!!! if you dont like those hard sloppy sometimes got teeth one u better skip, sure cum without even proceed to fk.

please treasure her and treat her well, think she still not many customers, still low on mileage, truly a gem!!! high gfe thanks for brining her back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1