The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Eagerly waiting for updates!
Old 09-06-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Thanks for the patience, took a bit to update coz it was rather tough remembering the details.

And here's the relatively short update

I had to really stop and thought at this point, should I pluck the low hanging fruit and take it as it comes along, or should I.. refuse it?
Please don't stop and continue.
Old 10-06-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justdroppingby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Virgin colleague

sharing about my experience lah,
one of my colleague teasing me out in the middle of the night shift overtime...
she started drag me to the bathroom and started to kissed me out
well the things got heated but when i wanted to put in my pee pee it was really hard but really good at the same time
Old Yesterday, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Don't stop here, just go with the flow.

Camping here for more juicy updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Camping for updates too, seems like an interesting slow burning build up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Oh No , You Let Us Hanging
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
you left us the fruit on the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHHKeras View Post
camp for new update
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Eagerly waiting for updates!
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Please don't stop and continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justdroppingby View Post
sharing about my experience lah,
one of my colleague teasing me out in the middle of the night shift overtime...
she started drag me to the bathroom and started to kissed me out
well the things got heated but when i wanted to put in my pee pee it was really hard but really good at the same time
Thanks for the support and sorry for the delay, had to deal with some stuff at work recently.

And yes, it's a slow burning story as I recollect the details bit by bit, can't really type it anywhere or save a draft to avoid getting caught by my other half

So anyway, after I left her place, my mind was all confused at what just happened. I mean, I saw it coming, but I went with the flow and let things happen, and the first thing that came to my mind was my boss advised me not to do it.

But let's just skip all the details and move on to the main event (finally), which is the overseas trip. We were representing our company for an event in JB, staying at one of the newest hotels in the area (Think St.G or O, and you'll know which area I'm referring to)

It was a Friday and I went over to her place to help her pack the collaterals, and took most of it home myself. And yes, more makeout sessions followed and from just hugging and kissing, we moved onto other bases.

Her perky B cups with pink nips were a sight to behold, and I did not know that girls can get so wet with just a touch.. but we ended the session early since we had a ride to catch the next day, or so we thought.

The thing is, our company forgot to book the ride for us so I had to book carpool and picked her up along the way. Both of us had our own rooms, but because the hotel was fully booked for the weekend, somehow we got interconnecting rooms.

Not once did I think that not just our rooms are connected, but we'd both be connected physically too.
Old Yesterday, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5768 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

nothing happen between that kiss till JB event?

Quote:
Thanks for the support and sorry for the delay, had to deal with some stuff at work recently.

And yes, it's a slow burning story as I recollect the details bit by bit, can't really type it anywhere or save a draft to avoid getting caught by my other half

So anyway, after I left her place, my mind was all confused at what just happened. I mean, I saw it coming, but I went with the flow and let things happen, and the first thing that came to my mind was my boss advised me not to do it.

But let's just skip all the details and move on to the main event (finally), which is the overseas trip. We were representing our company for an event in JB, staying at one of the newest hotels in the area (Think St.G or O, and you'll know which area I'm referring to)

It was a Friday and I went over to her place to help her pack the collaterals, and took most of it home myself. And yes, more makeout sessions followed and from just hugging and kissing, we moved onto other bases.

Her perky B cups with pink nips were a sight to behold, and I did not know that girls can get so wet with just a touch.. but we ended the session early since we had a ride to catch the next day, or so we thought.

The thing is, our company forgot to book the ride for us so I had to book carpool and picked her up along the way. Both of us had our own rooms, but because the hotel was fully booked for the weekend, somehow we got interconnecting rooms.

Not once did I think that not just our rooms are connected, but we'd both be connected physically too.
Old Yesterday, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20047 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks For The Update , Will Wait For More

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yomamaishorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow. nice sharing. more, can ?
Advert Space Available