The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Concern1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for : https://sglonelyguy-35.com/dan-dan-massage/

Booked her just now.
RTM this ML multiple times but only decided to write review for her today.
Location very convenient, beside MRT station.
Definitely the best in market now.
Have pretty looks and high GFE.
Perfect model body with very good attitude.
Bros do give her some support!
Old Today, 12:29 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25108 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

我不懂什么是真爱。我没那种命。
但是,接下来的日子,我希望我会懂什么是真爱。就靠她了。
白的天啊,救救我吧!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
我们是真爱! You know 真爱!

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old Today, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

MR sharing for Tina today

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/tinamassage/

- picture listing is blurred but is pretty, age guesstimate early to mid 30s at most.
- body very well maintained, very slim and tall with nice peachy boobs, those boobs looks very sexy on her slim and tall frame
- massage was above average though she mention she wasn't trained, just by learning from masseur friends
- her HDLY was excellent, i enjoyed it thoroughly
- opted for cim, her bbbj was excellent, good suction with DT, so far is the most comfortable of all that i tried till now, managed to release faster than usual. Very gum for me.
- very chatty and friendly lady with good service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Bella came back last Friday

Visited her again over the weekend. She has shifted to a new location
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasterix888 View Post
happy that she's back so fast, managed to RTM liao
she looks a bit tired but nevertheless still as pretty as ever with sweetness overload GFE, great feeling from that sugar rush
Old Today, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
today's MR sharing for Kitty

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/kitty-massage/

saw this new listing and couldn't help it as boobs lover
Thanks for the MR and I went for it!

Location is central and plenty of parking available at basement.

Agree with bro that video look more alike just that maybe add another 5 years of age. But still got the seductive looks.

That boobs is the bomb! Hugh and soft thou sagging but expected la with this size.

Massage non existent and not there for that anyway but the sensual and bbbj is song song gao Jurong! This new girl from Hubei got so many pattern change and the energy level definitely there.

Very hardworking and I took sometime which she changed to hand, but this gave me ample time to play and zhut her melons. When I finally surrender, she quickly change to mouth and I unloaded everything.

Definitely will RTM for the ( . )( . ) and the bbbj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1