The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 12
happylifesg is a splendid one to beholdhappylifesg is a splendid one to beholdhappylifesg is a splendid one to beholdhappylifesg is a splendid one to beholdhappylifesg is a splendid one to beholdhappylifesg is a splendid one to beholdhappylifesg is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🫦💋KINKYTHAI💋🫦YOSHI🫦27YO FAIR SKIN BIG NATURAL BOOBS LADY WITH GOOD BBBJ AND SVCS

Yoshi from KinkyThai

Look: Long hair, Beautiful like those office lady with nice smile, same as in pic, would reject, pre milf type

Body: slim, petite and slender with fair smooth skin, sexy curves and nice butt.

Boobs: It was heavy and i had free access to them the whole session. Seeing her boobs swinging while licking and sucking it was a turn on.

Frenching: Sensual and passionate feeling, tasting her tongue and lips which she eagerly letting me enjoy it. Intimate feel and DFK all the way.

BBBJ: She has a cock sucking lips. She will suck and lick the balls to tip never miss a spot. Willing to go deep and fast non stop. Good suction and slurping effect with sexy and teasing look.

Pussy: Clean shaven with no smell and I gave her a good long paint till she climax and get dripping wet

FJ: she was proactive in positions and guided me what she liked. She pulled me over the dresser to bang her doggy, and had one leg in the air for some hard erotic pounding. Finished off in missionary with her long legs wrapped around me. Tightening as she climaxed and moan sexily.

GFE: and the bf and gf feel was very strong. she makes a perfect mistress for me

Very polite and always smiling. Good chemistry with comfortable feel with high chemistry.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 05-07-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3101 / Power: 3
kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🫦💋KINKYTHAI💋🫦YOSHI🫦27YO FAIR SKIN BIG NATURAL BOOBS LADY WITH GOOD BBBJ AND SVCS

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

QUALITY LOVERS @ AFFORDABLE PRICES
ONLY REAL PHOTOS, NO BAIT AND SWITCH

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
https://wa.me/66923244892
Old 05-07-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster (A)

kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 12
RunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yoshi - KinkyThai

Looks - 9/10 (long hair, gorgeous and slight slutty look, look better than in pic and sure will to reject)

Body - 9/10 (very proportional, have front have back, nicely shaped, petite with smooth fair skin and hot sexy ass)

Boobs - 9/10 (Nice big B to C cup natural boobs. Had a good time grabbing those, nice fit to her body)

Frenching - 8 (Started slow and shy it was hot, wild and passionate like bf and gf. One of the best kisser I met

Bbbj: - 9/10 (slow and experienced, with nice cathbath & balls licking, deepthroat with good suction. ice cream licking ohh so horny leh)

Painting - 8/10 (clean shave and damn responsive. Nice taste of pussy and easily wet, paint her till she get dripping wet)

FJ - 9/10 (She is accommodating to different positions. I loved the cowgirl and missionary position. Enjoyed the view of a stunning lady riding me and fucking her in missionary watching her enjoy the sex. Gave her a good humping in doggy as well)

GFE: 10/10 (a good companion, excellent and aim to please, not time watcher)

Thanks bro Mickey
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Today, 08:52 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Today, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
Phay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yoshi - KinkyThai

OKT: 10(my trusted stable. Good and prompt service)
Look: 9 (long hair, similar to photos posted. bitchy and one look i definitely will have the urge to bonk her)
Body: 9 (curves in perfect desirable places, fair smooth skin, petite with curvy meaty ass)
Boobs: 10 (C cup headlights, natural that fit into her body, super sensitive and perfect for fondling and licking)
Frenching: 8 (Passionate and sensual, good kisser, nice and sexy hot tongue action)
Bbbj: 8 (she loves sucking, I can tell by the priceless expression she sucked me got me wild and extra horny for her pussy.
Painting: 8 (Great looking pussy, clean shaven with no smell and painted her very long and heavily till she climax)
Fj: 8 (Aggressive and slammed back in me during doggy and cowgirl. In missionary also very active, bring my hands to her boobs. She was very receptive)
Gfe: 9.8 (chemistry is there, a real gf material max all the way and not a time watcher)
Rtf: yes

Thanks Bro Mickey
Old Today, 10:56 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1