The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Bella

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massagebella/

Was hesitant to visit her due to the blurred out faces. Visited her after seeing positive reviews here. She is on a half year permit

Looks
- Young and pretty
- Was wearing a very short one piece, barely covering her panties
- Very obvious double eyelids

- 5min walk from the nearest mrt station.
- Very familiar location

Massage
- Puts a towel on top of you and can manage some nice presses

Sensual
- Strips to panties, pulls aside towel and started caressing me
- Came on top of me and gave me a thorough cat bath
- Asked to flipped over, laid down by my side and start to caress my dick
- Starts to talk dirty to you saying my dick is hard and long
- I start to grab her everywhere. Her butt is much softer than her boobs
- Licked my nipples
- I exploded soon after

She sat at my feet and continued to massage my dick, which is a pleasant surprise.
Old Today, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Ironically those old seniors have higher spending power than average younger bros. Yet they chose to spread misinformation and misled others. When they got exposed they can’t pull their face down and continue to cover their lies with more lies.
The senior or junior thingy only works on people whom choose to believe in such hierarchy la, on cyberspace somemore lol. To me every poster here is equal, be it newbie or tons of power/points. Furthermore the idea of lao jiao cheongsters naturally have more dough is also flawed, plenty of young ones command astronomical salary in this time and age. They keep quiet about their wealth is call wisdom. Don't forget the classic phrase, Empty vessels make the most noise.
Old Today, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanweiliang01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello experienced bros, just wanted a walk down memory lane.

Back in 2015-2018, there was a lady called Carla / Mei Er at the infamous hills areas. Anybody knows what happened to her (vaguely saw replies in the past that she set up F&B biz in China?) I had a good experience with her, so i wanted a walk down memory lane (unfortunately dont have her WC). Thanks and appreciated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1