The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Rosamund (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my RTF session with Rosamund! Her GFE and service was off the charts today! My ratings for Rosamund:

Looks: 10/10 - MCOT looks with her smooth complexion and long hair extensions, very pretty.
Body: 10/10 - Slim and very curvy in the right places. She has natural boobs and a jiggly butt for bros who love doggy.
BBBJ: 10/10 - She BBBJ-ed me slow and sensual today, and alternated between licking my dick head and nipples to get me nice and hard for the main action.
Pussy/ 69: N.A - Did not try to 69 today as she got horny after our DFK and she asked me to quickly fuck her.
FJ: 10/10 - I took control today and fucked her in missionary for 20 mins. Halfway through the session I lifted her legs up and bent them towards her head so that I could thrust deeper into her. She worked up a sweat from my fucking despite the aircon being on full blast, I paused mid-sex to turn on the fan for her 😂
RTF: YES! But tempted to try the other girls first.
Nice FR bro. You're on fire 🔥. Envious of your bonking spree. Inspiring me to bonk more Viets. Can bonk 3 Viets for the price of 1 Jap 😂
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Kingsmen89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Nice FR bro. You're on fire 🔥. Envious of your bonking spree. Inspiring me to bonk more Viets. Can bonk 3 Viets for the price of 1 Jap 😂
Thank you bro! The girls from bro @VPremium are hard to resist and their looks and service do not disappoint!
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Samster

Stable: JAVGirls
Girl: Miyu
Location: Central 4 star hotel with the small bathroom (bros who chiong japs will know this place)

Quickly contacted bro JAVGirls having heard Miyu has returned to our shores. It's my 3rd fuck, having tried her twice during her last stint.

Miyu has a womanly body with glorious headlights. She pounched on me with heavy frenching once the doors were closed. Had to stop her to do the SOP (payment before deed).

She proceeded to soap me up in the showers and attacked my rod and precious jewels like a hungry kitten, making my shit rock hard.

We commenced the action on the bed for a good 10 minutes starting with 69, longest foreplay I've had! Got me on all 4s and licked my balls from behind which felt heavenly. Started off with cowgirl where she excelled the most (not the lazy grinding type). We continued fucking in doggy and finished off in missionary where I lifted her arms up (my favourite view to finish). Her armpits looks so delicious I had to lick them. She likes being licked and moaning kimochi and sugoi. Lost control of myself and unloaded a huge load into her. We were left quivering and covered in sweat from the intense fucking. We cuddled for a while after the deed and talk about random stuff. GFE was over the roof.

Thank you bro JAVGirls for bringing her back to our shores!

Last edited by Trafalgar; Today at 12:27 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Location: Central 4 star hotel with the small bathroom (bros who chiong japs will know this place)

Quickly contacted bro JAVGirls having heard Miyu has returned to our shores. It's my 3rd fuck, having tried her twice during her last stint.

Miyu has a womanly body with glorious headlights. She pounched on me with heavy frenching once the doors were closed. Had to stop her to do the SOP (payment before deed).

She proceeded to soap me up in the showers and attacked my rod and precious jewels like a hungry kitten, making my shit rock hard.

We commenced the action on the bed for a good 10 minutes with 69. Got me on all 4s and licked my balls which felt heavenly. Started off with cowgirl where she excelled the most (not the lazy rubbing ride type). We continued fucking in doggy and finished off in missionary where I lifted her arms up (my favourite view to finish). Her armpits looks so delicious I had to lick them. She likes being licked and moaning kimochi and sugoi. Lost control of myself and unloaded a huge load into her. We were left quivering and covered in sweat from the intense fucking. We cuddled for a while after the deed and talk about random stuff. GFE was over the roof.

Never tried any Jap before, but up for you bro.
Their service really top notch, all allowed.
For VP girls, I can only do almost all to one girl, which is Alin, but she din DFK. The lick armpit part, almost all won’t allow, again I only managed to do it with Alin. French kiss tried a few, Painting quite a few, but sometimes they don’t overlap, means some French with you, but they don’t allow painting.
If my memory din fail me, Emma also allowed most actions from me, I try to do more if I RTF, see if she allows. I personally fancy her a lot.
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Once you add or subtract points to someone, you have to cycle 1,000 other SBF accounts before you can boost the first account again.
Wow, dunno that, so you must contribute quite a lot to get high points.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my RTF session with Rosamund! Her GFE and service was off the charts today! My ratings for Rosamund:

Looks: 10/10 - MCOT looks with her smooth complexion and long hair extensions, very pretty.
Body: 10/10 - Slim and very curvy in the right places. She has natural boobs and a jiggly butt for bros who love doggy.
BBBJ: 10/10 - She BBBJ-ed me slow and sensual today, and alternated between licking my dick head and nipples to get me nice and hard for the main action.
Pussy/ 69: N.A - Did not try to 69 today as she got horny after our DFK and she asked me to quickly fuck her.
FJ: 10/10 - I took control today and fucked her in missionary for 20 mins. Halfway through the session I lifted her legs up and bent them towards her head so that I could thrust deeper into her. She worked up a sweat from my fucking despite the aircon being on full blast, I paused mid-sex to turn on the fan for her 😂
Keep it up bro! 👊 missionary seems like your favourite position. You mentioned it in multiple FRs.
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
For VP girls, I can only do almost all to one girl, which is Alin, but she din DFK. The lick armpit part, almost all won’t allow, again I only managed to do it with Alin. French kiss tried a few, Painting quite a few, but sometimes they don’t overlap, means some French with you, but they don’t allow painting.
If my memory din fail me, Emma also allowed most actions from me, I try to do more if I RTF, see if she allows. I personally fancy her a lot.
Thanks bro, tried upping you and a few bros too. Not sure if any went through.

Tried a few viet girls from VP before. Tried to arranged last minute for Rosamund for my second shot after Izabelle the last time as I saw her in the common area but unfortunately bro VP say she off work alr. After seeing bro kingsmen FR, I'm gonna book her next!

Good to know I'm not the only guy with licking armpit kink. 😂
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Im actually quite curious how she looks IRL with hair extensions. Previously booked her cause i caught a glimpse of her in the kitchen after session with Alin and i knew i need to book her. Session was great, painted her and some frenching, but chemistry after the session was lacking abit, also cause i had to rush off.
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

Tried a few viet girls from VP before. Tried to arranged last minute for Rosamund for my second shot after Izabelle the last time as I saw her in the common area but unfortunately bro VP say she off work alr. After seeing bro kingsmen FR, I'm gonna book her next!

Haha, pretty armpit also hard to come by, but most importantly, it is still the watery pussy. Some of them just hard to cum or not watery enough no matter how hard I tried, sometimes a bit sien also. Then they disallow frenching or painting, makes me even more sien, coz you can feel the rubber friction if not wet enough. After reading your FR, I guess I got to RTF more for more worthy VP girls, those that disallow many actions, will just give them a miss.
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Im actually quite curious how she looks IRL with hair extensions. Previously booked her cause i caught a glimpse of her in the kitchen after session with Alin and i knew i need to book her. Session was great, painted her and some frenching, but chemistry after the session was lacking abit, also cause i had to rush off.
I wish I caught her before her hair extensions lol! But yeah she's great, can dfk dt all this. Looks wise top 5 among those I tried. Her bbbj so good that I wouldn't mind letting her finish me off in it.

Chatting wise i not much chemistry with her also I feel.
Old Today, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:

We commenced the action on the bed for a good 10 minutes starting with 69, longest foreplay I've had! Got me on all 4s and licked my balls from behind which felt heavenly. Started off with cowgirl where she excelled the most (not the lazy grinding type). We continued fucking in doggy and finished off in missionary where I lifted her arms up (my favourite view to finish). Her armpits looks so delicious I had to lick them. She likes being licked and moaning kimochi and sugoi. Lost control of myself and unloaded a huge load into her. We were left quivering and covered in sweat from the intense fucking. We cuddled for a while after the deed and talk about random stuff. GFE was over the roof.

Thank you for sharing the FR bro! Too bad I can’t up your points again.
After reading your FR, I am tempted to book the Jap and JAV girls from bro @JAVgirls again!
Do you recommend Miyu for big boob lovers?
Old Today, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you for sharing the FR bro! Too bad I can’t up your points again.
After reading your FR, I am tempted to book the Jap and JAV girls from bro @JAVgirls again!
Do you recommend Miyu for big boob lovers?
Thanks for your compliment bro, I would think her body type is similar to Ruka (the av girl you tried). Never tried her personally as I was overseas during that period but have seen her AVs. If that's your type, then yes. She's a big C in my estimates. The new girl Yoshie may be up your alley too. Thinking whether to try her as well but must manage my $$ well lol. Overindulged this month alr.
Old Today, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agree with you bro! For the Viet girls that I have tried so far, most are shy/ not comfortable with painting and a few are not comfortable with frenching - it maybe depends on the girl’s preference and chemistry/number of RTFs you have with her to make her feel comfortable to french/69 with you.
Looking forward to your updates with Emma!

For the jap and JAV girls that I have tried so far, almost all of them will shower with you (unless the shower area is too small), provide BBBJ in the shower, and provide frenching and painting/69. I remember Luna from bro JAVgirls even licked and sucked my dick clean after I came in her!
Old Today, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Keep it up bro! 👊 missionary seems like your favourite position. You mentioned it in multiple FRs.
Thank you bro! I prefer missionary because it allows me to have control over the girl and the speed and strength of each thrust, and I get to DFK the girl while fucking her and playing with her nipples!
Keep it up too bro! 👍
Old Today, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:

Let us know how your session with Rosamund goes bro, and if you manage to unlock painting/69 with her! She has a laid back/chill aura but she will immediately turn into a sex kitten once on the bed! She is one of the better girls from bro VPremium IMO after trying the other legends Jolin, Natasha and Chantelle, but YMMW depending on chemistry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1