The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -72 / Power: 0
notpenguins has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Previously my first ever MR on Anna was not well-received, hopefully this one goes better!

https://sglonelyguy32.com/bao-zi-massage/
Recently visited Bao Zi. Had a very good experience.

Looks: Very attractive to me. I would give a 9/10. The pictures are really accurate, which is rarely the case.
Body: Accurate to the pictures!

Massage: Comfortable. She puts in a lot of effort(and strength). The head massage after was really nice and enjoyable.

HJ: Nicee. Having such a pretty girl do it added to the pleasure.

RTM: Definitely would.

Overall: Really enjoyed the session. I spent the full one hour at her place (reached at xx:02, left at xx+1:04). I will definitely go back when my funds permit.
Old Today, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Which angpai?
Coco in health centre thread. Anyway she have left
Old Today, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SexCrazedLoser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone got try NaNa?

https://sgbeautycastle10.com/na-na-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/
Old Today, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of spa, I recently tried this hottie from Myanmar. Stumbled onto her by accident and thought why not, give it a try.

She is what we call here vanilla and normally I wouldn't bother. But it was intense and I had great fun with her. Cheaper than the SLG gals and will RTM.

She is not on any of the sites as far as I know, but she is on the Facebook massage group. If you know, you know. Search by country. She is the tattooed one. The photos are her.
Old Today, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kitsnpups deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by notpenguins View Post
first MR here for https://sglonelyguy32.com/annamassage/
not sure what is the convention for ratings, very new to this.

Looks: attractive to me, 7-8/10.

Massage: Not bad, head massage after the deed was a first-time experience for me. Enjoyed it, 7-8/10.

Initially opted for HJ only, but decided for BJ/CIM. I usually take quite long just through BJ alone, but no complains from her. First-time experiencing CIM, 8-9/10.

GFE: Quite nice to talk to.

RTM: would.
Previously my first ever MR on Anna was not well-received, hopefully this one goes better! I was unable to post on my account, and am really unfamiliar with how the points system work. Please let me know how I can do better. This is a new account that I created to post this MR, since she was really hardworking!

https://sglonelyguy32.com/bao-zi-massage/
Recently visited Bao Zi. Had a very good experience.

Looks: Very attractive to me. I would give a 9/10. The pictures are really accurate, which is rarely the case.
Body: Accurate just like the pictures!

Massage: Comfortable. She puts in a lot of effort(and strength). The head massage after was really nice and enjoyable.

HJ: Nicee. Having such a pretty girl do it added to the pleasure.

RTM: Definitely would.

Overall: Really enjoyed the session. I spent the full one hour at her place. I will definitely go back when my funds permit.
Old Today, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-jiajia/

Have not visited Jia Jia for quite some time … recently work out quite a lot , her body is getting slimmer and fitter …

She still looks hot as office MLIF , and give good massage …

Sensual , really steamy if you get to click with her … no FJ …
Old Today, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Mushrooms is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMushrooms is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried her before?
Dig her MILFY looks & at a very affordable price.

https://isyou-40.com/model/mina-3904/
Old Today, 07:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6877 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
....... To me, WLs are only classified to those that respect you as a customer, and those that try to fleece you. .....
interesting that u brought up the point abt respect for customer! That is one important factor that determines if i become regular or not.
Old Today, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
interesting that u brought up the point abt respect for customer! That is one important factor that determines if i become regular or not.
That's interesting pov. I only see it as failsafe (which I'll become a regular of), and can unlock or not.

I'll usually visit failsafe like Vera or Zara for JG, then those other MLs.. is all ymmv. But I'll usually rtm 3 times if still can't unlock then move on lol.
Old Today, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Sadly, many of them don’t even have basic respect for customers

I had a regular who kept chatting with other customers during my slot. It was not confirming slot. Basically, chatting him up to get him to come.

She even went to the extent of chatting with her agent when I was paying for her time

Needless to say, I had to tell her off. Once or twice is ok, but almost everytime becomes ridiculous
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1