The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
FuTuRe86 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for Sophia

A few Bros told me Sophia is good, I have seen her before and was curious. So decided on Sophia.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Sophia, Vietnamese, speaks English, does not speak Mandarin.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Nice sophisticated looking face. I think that beautician or nurse outfit is not sexy to me, does not show enough skin. Then again we all have our own preferences.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Late 20s, maybe 27 - 29.
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. No fat. For me a bakness scale of 3
French : 10/10 she allows DFK, but does not actively engage in DFK. I have to initiate it.
Boobs 胸部 : 36C, nice shaped and sized boobs with brown protruding nipples. Very nice to suck her nipples and fuck her. She responds to this sexual treatment.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10. She started from my nipples and slowly worked her way to my cock, balls, anus. The anal rimming was excellent, +1. But she did not start from a DFK so -1.
After anus, went all the way down to knees. Back up again. BBBJ. Back down the other knee.
BBBJ 口交 : 11/10 Sophia is very skilled at this. Definitely among the top BBBJ artist. Head twisting. Up Down. Deep throat all the way down to the base. Ball sucking and even the extremely good anal rimming and deep probing with her tongue (+1 for this).
Sophia went through this routine 3 times.
She was so good at this, instead of completing the in the pussy, I decided on more BBBJ and anal rimming with final cum in mouth after the long hard and fast FJ.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. She allows full on painting and responds to the licks and tongue fuck. Can anal rim and deep probe her too, return the favor. Paint and fuck three rounds, each round she gets wetter and no smell or funny taste.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10 after the very long BBBJ, Sophia started with cowgirl. She really put effort into the hard and fast fucking. Then was my turn to fuck her from below.
Since she looked tired, I told her to lay back, so I can fuck her missionary, and the many variations of it.
It was extremely sexciting to watch her politely moan, and every so often she loses control and surround sound comes on.
After a very long fuck, I told her I wanted BBBJ again and she understood I wanted to CIM. It was 👍 👌 👍 👌 great.
GFE 女朋友感 : 6/10. Not very girlfriend like to me, then again this is the first time we had sex. I have seen her a few times before, but not in this sexual manner. Maybe a few more visits and this will change.
Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10 the sex is great, the massage was ok. Lacks the girlfriend experience.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. I would come back for the BBBJ, ass rimming, painting and boob sucking. Then again there are others I also want to try

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : last week of July late night.

Hi bro, can share contact ?
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3758 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeanmo View Post
Not sure why I got zapped but please pardon my noob FR.

She looks like her photos, at least 95% resemblance along with tattoos, but she's very green, to the extent that she doesn't know how to do teasing and just tried to hj me to hardness before putting on the cd hahaha.

But she's really a young and nubile 18 yo SYT with a tight pussy, and one who can take a lot of pounding. Just note that she doesn't allow painting ah.

Maybe I'm getting a bit old, but I certainly wasn't expecting her to be able to take 15 mins of pounding and accommodating different positions.

Will rtf if I'm in the area with an appetite for syt.
Bro next time just post your FR. That's prolly why you got zapped. Just upped you for the FR.

Good to know she is accommodating. Any frenching?
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
virginity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
#FR for Sophia

A few Bros told me Sophia is good, I have seen her before and was curious. So decided on Sophia.

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Nice sophisticated looking face. I think that beautician or nurse outfit is not sexy to me, does not show enough skin. Then again we all have our own preferences.
French : 10/10 she allows DFK, but does not actively engage in DFK. I have to initiate it.
Boobs 胸部 : 36C, nice shaped and sized boobs with brown protruding nipples. Very nice to suck her nipples and fuck her. She responds to this sexual treatment.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10. She started from my nipples and slowly worked her way to my cock, balls, anus. The anal rimming was excellent, +1. But she did not start from a DFK so -1.
After anus, went all the way down to knees. Back up again. BBBJ. Back down the other knee.
BBBJ 口交 : 11/10 Sophia is very skilled at this. Definitely among the top BBBJ artist. Head twisting. Up Down. Deep throat all the way down to the base. Ball sucking and even the extremely good anal rimming and deep probing with her tongue (+1 for this).
She was so good at this, instead of completing the in the pussy, I decided on more BBBJ and anal rimming with final cum in mouth after the long hard and fast FJ.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. She allows full on painting and responds to the licks and tongue fuck. Can anal rim and deep probe her too, return the favor. Paint and fuck three rounds, each round she gets wetter and no smell or funny taste.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10 after the very long BBBJ, Sophia started with cowgirl. She really put effort into the hard and fast fucking. Then was my turn to fuck her from below.
Since she looked tired, I told her to lay back, so I can fuck her missionary, and the many variations of it.
It was extremely sexciting to watch her politely moan, and every so often she loses control and surround sound comes on.
After a very long fuck, I told her I wanted BBBJ again and she understood I wanted to CIM. It was 👍 👌 👍 👌 great.
GFE 女朋友感 : 6/10. Not very girlfriend like to me, then again this is the first time we had sex. I have seen her a few times before, but not in this sexual manner. Maybe a few more visits and this will change.
Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10 the sex is great, the massage was ok. Lacks the girlfriend experience.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. I would come back for the BBBJ, ass rimming, painting and boob sucking. Then again there are others I also want to try

Hi bro , can share the contact ? Thanks
Old Today, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 9
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of

The 2 new girls are really very green and service wise not really up to Jes**e and Sa**h standard.

Waiting for Sa**h to come back to our shores again.
Old Today, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
ilikeanmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro next time just post your FR. That's prolly why you got zapped. Just upped you for the FR.

Good to know she is accommodating. Any frenching?
I see.. It was out of respect for whoever got her first blood, maybe it'll be better for him to post his FR here first.

But anyway, can kiss her on the lips but not dfk. She tried to siam kissing several times until she got turned on enough hahaha.
Old Today, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Ykforu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
#FR for Sophia

Hi bro. Can share ctc
Old Today, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
ilikeanmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
#FR for Sophia

I went back to try Sophia today and confirm the experience is the same too. Except that I wasn't expecting the AR and she really gave a long deep licking, think she even tried to probe her tongue further deeper in at one point. Definitely more skillful than the SYT and I'm not even sure whether I'm the one fucking her or she's the one fucking me lol. Certainly felt like the latter with her taking the lead to ask me to give it to her in different positions.
Old Today, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeanmo View Post
I went back to try Sophia today and confirm the experience is the same too. Except that I wasn't expecting the AR and she really gave a long deep licking, think she even tried to probe her tongue further deeper in at one point. Definitely more skillful than the SYT and I'm not even sure whether I'm the one fucking her or she's the one fucking me lol. Certainly felt like the latter with her taking the lead to ask me to give it to her in different positions.
Yes. She gives a super good BBBJ and ass rimming and probing. I return the favor, so she knows I appreciate all her service and effort.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1