The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
All beer ladies standard bro, 4-5pm should there already.
Sui.. might pop by for an early drink today
Old 29-08-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Please don't be simp people. They have basic pay and comission already. As for the tips i cannot control u bros.
You missed my point. My point is basic pay plus commission plus tips isn't enough for many of these ladies. If you wish to set up extra fun, 10am to 4 pm is their daily window for you to suggest going elsewhere. That is if the lady is open to deals.

The PRCs above 30 know their youth is running out and want to max out their earnings here. Plus we have different social circles. So even if things go wrong, we have no means to badmouth them to their circle of relatives and friends.
Old 29-08-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You missed my point. My point is basic pay plus commission plus tips isn't enough for many of these ladies. If you wish to set up extra fun, 10am to 4 pm is their daily window for you to suggest going elsewhere. That is if the lady is open to deals.

The PRCs above 30 know their youth is running out and want to max out their earnings here. Plus we have different social circles. So even if things go wrong, we have no means to badmouth them to their circle of relatives and friends.

My point is their salary and commission is low. So keep it that way and make them hungry for money and comission so they will at least maintain their service standard and keep the prices normal. Don't tip at all or unnecessarily because if you all do that. Once they get enough from the big tipping customers. Why would they bother about people trying to arrange whatever private meeting during 10 am to 4pm. They do not need to do all these at all cause those simps are still willing to pay well/extra just by serving them beer which is part of their job. Worse is if the beer girls start to chop tables for those big tipping customers even though they have not appear or might not come.

So don't give extra tips for the drinking. Save up and i rather u use the money to arrange private session with her in between 10am-4pm and they know this is not normally what they will get from normal working/selling beers and she will work as usual to continue provide good service for such lobangs. Don't anyhow simps until this door also close for u guys too.

Last edited by subidowa; 29-08-2024 at 04:02 PM.
Old 29-08-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yup2, can confirm. Good friends not sisters. 107 girl is ‘Jaslyn’ IIRC. Definitely a milf - not too shabby with drinking and small talk as well. Worth the visits back then and prolly still worth it now.
Anyone has photo of 107 Jaslyn to share here?
Old 29-08-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hollandia really upping their game to have foxy beer promoters..

Went amk ave 10.. both the kopitiams at 532 and 530 (s11) got foxy milf prc types.. the 532 one was taken up by a grouo of bros, so i went 530 s11.. 大奶 not there.. new prc there since a week.. also quite tight body.. can live with her
Old 29-08-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
Hollandia really upping their game to have foxy beer promoters..

Went amk ave 10.. both the kopitiams at 532 and 530 (s11) got foxy milf prc types.. the 532 one was taken up by a grouo of bros, so i went 530 s11.. 大奶 not there.. new prc there since a week.. also quite tight body.. can live with her
Steady. My friend said the toa payoh one also not bad. 608
Old Yesterday, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStarscream23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Anyone has photo of 107 Jaslyn to share here?

On the left - can’t fight Cindy in terms of looks & popularity, but superb personality, well worth the visit and support.
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:

On the left - can’t fight Cindy in terms of looks & popularity, but superb personality, well worth the visit and support.
Thanks bro. Wow you are good, you managed to get both together to pose for you. Power.
Old Today, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:

She wins her in term of location and milfy figure haha. Going to see her later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1