The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/yue-yue-massage/

Avoid. Granny (probably late 40s or above). Place looks run down and had a weird smell. There were about 5rooms in that apartment.
Thanks for taking the hit. It’s unethical when they discount so much from their listed age. But her pics and vid look quite chio…. Is that even her?
Old Today, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dafengchui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Since lately so many bragging about their special encounter with MLs,
my ML also shared some “pervert “ customer WeChat with me and when I saw all the messages I really want to phew …
Asking for those “心理变态” request and some even threatened to report if she rejected their request

1. QWERTY
2. Leon Tai Liyong
3. m76
4. nzrth88
5. imagine
Old Today, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3747 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
@rahl. Thanks for the BMC heads up, very good recommendation. Telegram/WC updates are great too. This place will be my next sims joint.
Happy to help. If you go SBC, there are Viets from Desk** who are part of a stable. Haven't tried yet.
Old Today, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Since everyone is sharing, here’s mine.

We also dfk and on my 2nd or 3rd visit, she allowed me to lick and suck her nipples lightly and twice, she let me pulled her panties aside to rub her pussy though no fingering inside.

Also manage to plant a few kisses on her pussy lip, no licking. And she lick my testicles once and she tried to give me some light suck on my shoulder and neck which I avoided.. as worried kena marks or bites on me..
And all this while I’ve been led to think that she is super vanilla…..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1