The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jam6510 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Belinda of Onesiam
Model Name: Belinda
Looks : 10/10 looks exactly as pic. Cute Barbie doll
Body : 10/10 tall beautiful lady with huge soft tits for you to play
BBBJ (Blow Job): 20/10 best I’ve ever had! Nonstop 5-10min of sloppy sensation
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10 she knows how to control and lets you take control. Doggy with her arched over, her moaning completes the experience.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) tip top service 100%
RTF (Return to Fuck) : definitely
Old Today, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
Phay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yoshi - KinkyThai

OKT: 10(my trusted stable. Good and prompt service)
Look: 9 (long hair, similar to photos posted. bitchy and one look i definitely will have the urge to bonk her)
Body: 9 (curves in perfect desirable places, fair smooth skin, petite with curvy meaty ass)
Boobs: 10 (C cup headlights, natural that fit into her body, super sensitive and perfect for fondling and licking)
Frenching: 8 (Passionate and sensual, good kisser, nice and sexy hot tongue action)
Bbbj: 8 (she loves sucking, I can tell by the priceless expression she sucked me got me wild and extra horny for her pussy.
Painting: 8 (Great looking pussy, clean shaven with no smell and painted her very long and heavily till she climax)
Fj: 8 (Aggressive and slammed back in me during doggy and cowgirl. In missionary also very active, bring my hands to her boobs. She was very receptive)
Gfe: 9.8 (chemistry is there, a real gf material max all the way and not a time watcher)
Rtf: yes

Thanks Bro Mickey
Old Today, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
tbombadil3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a friendly PSA for folks booking at Y*** hotel in g land. Staff was banging the door in room adjacent to mine and was shouting at the gal to ask her guy to register. I saw this as I was leaving the room. Take care guys.
Old Today, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
alfredze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalfredze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bella sytlover88

Looks 8.5/10 She looks as per picture. Long hair chio looking young lady.. Easy be attractive by her and better looking then in pic.

Body 8/10 nice sexy curves, petite with meat at the right place, fun size, fair and easy to carry around

Boobs: 9/10 Naturl and soft, round nice tits. Match her figure perfectly and was big enough for me to Fondle, suck and lick

Frenching 8/10 very pro active and good frencher, takes alot of initiatives and tongue action was superb

Bbbj 8/10 Definitely her plus point. Hardworking, gentle buildup but with strong slurpy action. Never neglect the balls also.Powerful & she keep on going until almost have to stop her.

Pussy 8/10 clean shaven with no weird odor, juicy and sweet, wet and sensitive. She cummed and was moaning

Fj 8/10 Good stamina and she rides on me first and i prefer in missionary position. Switch over and pump her deep and hard. Her expression and moans was genuine not those fake sound till i cum.

Gfe: She made my day happy. Treated me like a king till i left. Good connection and make me feel eel more of a GF than a FL.

Overall Sextisfied! Thanks bro SYTlover
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 4
holymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
You only did massage, no release?
Got release bro (on her body) but no FJ. But that was my choice, she offers everything. Her BBBJ is not bad
Old Today, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
torogun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

MIKA from Rollypolly

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...8#post23490058

Looks: slutty pretty face, love it!
Body: slim with the right curves, the ass solid power!
Boobs: natural B cup
Kissing: non stop dfk from the moment i enter the room
BBBJ: bbbj action with tongue twisiting and twirling round the shaft of my dick, damn shiok
FJ: no complaints from her even though i took very long to cum, did 1 shot with all positions, hot love making session
Old Today, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
blackhelmett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Diana from Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=diana

Looks: 9/10 high face card. Will break necks for sure

Body: 9/10 tall with smooth skin. Considered fair also

Boobs: 10/10 massive C

Bbbj: 9/10 knows how to position her self so I won't feel her teeth. Very wet and good tempo

Fj: 9/10 good chemistry in bed, I can say. Out bonk session went so natural without any prompts just it happend. Rare connection

RTF material
Old Today, 12:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

FR for Patricia ( Gentlemenclub24 )

Booked my 2nd RTF with Patricia, knowing it would be an erotic & romantic love making session with her. She helped me wash up my body during shower. The moment when Patricia & I came out from the shower, I bumped onto Oishi again & we greeted each other. Once Patricia & I entered into the bed, we began chit chatting at first. Next moment, we engaged in dirty talking, passionate kissing, hugging, cuddling, caressing & frenching during the session. Loved kissing , licking & sucking her enhanced B cup melon boobs non stop to make her horny. She enjoyed licking & sucking my big sausage with DT sensually. Returned a favour by painting her clean shaven pussy which she enjoyed being painted very much . Having sex with her was the best. Her cowgirl riding skill was great. Did some sex positions with her such as sitting lotus, doggie, spooning & finally missionary. Loved to hear her moan sensually in a missionary position with DFK & caressing. The deeper & faster I penetrated onto her, the higher orgasm she moaned. Even though she knew I was physically worn out, doing my best to cum, she was patient, positive & hardworking who didn’t give up by performing BBBJ on me. She continued to have wild foreplay with me by caressing & cathbathing while I was using all my strength on HJ until I gave out an explosive shot of cum onto her body. She helped me to clean up the mess before washing up on me during shower. We didn’t go for second round due to physical tiredness & time constraints. I still gave her some tips for her hard work & great help for me to cum. Overall, my bonking session with her was excellent . She treated me like her long lost lover. She is one of my best bonking ladies for the year 2024.
To all fellow bros, if you haven’t tried her yet, you should go for her excellent GFE. Her last day of work is on 9th of July. Do book her fast before she leaves our shore.
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
fator6 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Booked Jinny From Mansion

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=23466842

Looks: pretty in person, got mixed blood looks
Shower: SOP shower, nicely cleaned
French: can do deep frenching, will go all out
Boob: C cup, natural and soft
Bbbj: sucks like a pro, sensual long bbbj
Fj: shes really tight, very wet as well, can feel her pussy juice squishing soon as i pound her. She likes doggy alot, with that ass of hers its perfact
Massage: good massage skill
Overall 9/10
Rtf: YES

Old Today, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 7
Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!

Lambo
From Flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=991996

Bonk her last evening @ 8pm

Location was central, ample parking and quite near some famous prata shop

Lady was mid 20s and with light make up on. Nice feature and adorable

Body was firm and silk skin. Some cute tattoo on her body. Man made boobs. Soft and nice to fondle, grab, suck and lick

She belongs to the mischievous category likes to tease and kept smiling

Blowjob suction was strong. Nice stroking and she lick my balls too. Had 69 positions and her pussy trim and ordorless

We had multiple positions and she is very accomodative. Very good attitude and her moans genuine. Can take hard and deep pumping. Sextisfied session with this gem

Old Today, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!

Sera KinkyThai

[Website] https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p...2#post23464892

[Looks] Face is approximately 90% close to pics. Long hair with cheeky smile and seem to be a pre milf type for me

[Body] Body is petite and slim, no tummy, nice curvy tattoo at back area and a nice hot big perky ass.

[Boob] She has a very natural, original and nice looking C size tits, allows me to suck and squeeze all you want.

[Frenching] initiative and kissed her and was returned with her passionate frenching. While kissing she gave my dick a good handjob

[Pussy] Her abalone trim and no foul smell. It was tasty and we had a great 69 position.I heard her soft moan while she climax and saw her pussy juice trickling down her inner thighs

[BBBJ] she got me wild and extrA horny, the way she sloppy spits on my cock, rubbing her both hands stroking me. Deepthroat with the seductive look. God, it was madly sexy for me.

[FJ] Solid! Can feel she uses her pussy muscle to make t feel tight and grip my whole shaft when she on top of me. We did quite a few positions with her. She was accommodative, we did cowgirl d then finish off with missionary before i shoot all out in that position.

[GFE] Patient and service oriented with no attitude. Hard working and treat me like a boyfriend instead of a customer.

Overall it was 101% sex-tified by this lady, will probably find some time to RTF.

Try it and you will know what i mean.

Thanks bro Mickey for the arragement.

This is how our society is running now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1