The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tdj2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shaving/removing pubic hair

I was shaving every day using Gillette shavers for more than 15 years. As each model improves, the shaving experience naturally became better for me. But, hair growth is a pain, not to mention the regular need to shave.

Some years back I went to do CPL at BB Waxing (now called Be Bare Waxing). Did two rounds and my front area above the penis is now bare. Hair doesn't grow anymore.

However, for some reason, the underside of the penis, balls area, and the ass crack, was not 100% clear. I didn't feel like carrying on the CPL treatment (had a bad experience with an inexperienced staff) so I go wax those areas once a while.
Old Today, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
TenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdj2024 View Post
I was shaving every day using Gillette shavers for more than 15 years. As each model improves, the shaving experience naturally became better for me. But, hair growth is a pain, not to mention the regular need to shave.

Some years back I went to do CPL at BB Waxing (now called Be Bare Waxing). Did two rounds and my front area above the penis is now bare. Hair doesn't grow anymore.

However, for some reason, the underside of the penis, balls area, and the ass crack, was not 100% clear. I didn't feel like carrying on the CPL treatment (had a bad experience with an inexperienced staff) so I go wax those areas once a while.
What i did is that i will tweeze off the asscrack, penis and balls hair but i will IPL my asscrack hair and problem solved.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1