The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 14-06-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3951 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkingaway99 View Post
For me it’s the thrill of marinating pre-cum and rectal juices together and watching their ass creaming with discharge. Unloading my seeds into them also provides a sense of euphoria, well knowing that they cannot get pregnant
Yes make them feel like a slut when the cum ooze out their butt hole.
Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Ofc bro. Im as cautious as u lol. Im very selective with who i do raw with. Last check last wk n all clear
Hi bro sorry wanted to ask where can u go for std check? Recently cip with ml due to condom break. Been searching forum but cant find any available info. Thanks!!
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage9898 View Post
Hi bro sorry wanted to ask where can u go for std check? Recently cip with ml due to condom break. Been searching forum but cant find any available info. Thanks!!
Look in sexual health section. Go to DSC clinic for gov subsidised test. Or u can search for private std test. Note that got window period. Normally recommend 1 month later then do full round of tests to be sure all clear. If u worried abt hiv u can go for PEP. Can also get DSC or private
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ladyboytaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiosk70 View Post
Agree. It’s her heavy doll makeup. I don’t think she’s that old and looks better in real life. Still, not a stunner although she has a great svelte body
Had a great session with Hanako. Really service-oriented. Tops very well. Stayed hard even when I had to keep stopping her or slowing her down or asking her to go shallower. Really wanted to enjoy bottoming for her and I did to some extent but damn the pain when she goes deep really something else. I can't help but to tense up and that makes it hurt even more. Even with poppers, I still couldn't tank it properly. How do seasoned bottom bros do it?

Anyway, for anyone looking for a good lb, I wholeheartedly recommend her. She's legit. Leaving tomorrow though.

Oh and her body is stunning.
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Lurkingaway99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Anyone tried ninim?

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Blinkysway

Video: https://we.tl/t-QVw8iOTerQ