The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 16
lousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I boycotted Beauty Castle many years ago. To many landmines.
this afternoon i was contemplating and decided to to just listen to 大哥's advice and ditch the idea.

It was the right decision as i decided to go for lin lin instead and had a fun and enjoyable session.

Sharing my humble MR
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-lin-lin/

- her pictures are close, not a looker but pleasant looking, above average for me. For me i wont put her in milf category, i guess her age is around early-mid 30s at most.
- first impression, woah she's really short, had to look down when talking to her
- small size, tummy yes have but it doesn't bother me, meaty, won't classify as fat.
- she's fun sized with huge knockers, my type
- very cheerful and bubbly character and i think she likes to sing, she was singing away while wiping me dry after shower, discovered that we probably same era one, similar taste in artiste and songs and afterwards she suggested to play songs from her phone and yeap, her playlist have songs that i like also.
- massage was average, sensual was above average, like the feeling of her heavy boobs during boob rub
- very proactive, kept on asking me to play with her tits, and tried to suffocate me with her heavy tits, lovely
- plant kisses everywhere, when kissing my face area i tried to sneak one on her lips, she wasn't turned off but gently told me can only kiss her cheeks, maybe i not leng zai enough
- HJ wise, i like her gentle grip, she's also willing to please, ask where's my sensitive areas and whether the stroke was okay or have to change. Afterwards she apologised for being a bit distracted by some of the lyrics that the songs was playing as she never tried doing this before, i was a bit surprised she apologise out of nowhere as i had a great time throughout, didnt feel anything was out of place, guess she really likes singing
- before leaving, she gave me a hug and i teased her for being really short as she barely reached my chest area only, she replied in a 奶凶 manner that she's not short, just small framed, what a cute lady.
- RTM yes 100%, infact i would put her in priority for RTM, she's totally my cup of tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Quick question, Does she allow you to play with her boobs? I did not go for her because if I am not wrong, 1 or 2 FR say she is semi-nude but cannot play or zhut. Kinda defeat the purpose for me because that is a must for me. At least let me motorboat lah.
Think i cant really help you on this
she's definitely not the playful and active type, i didn't try to zhut, not my type of thing, i prefer looking and playing with my hands.
Old Today, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
It was the right decision as i decided to go for lin lin instead and had a fun and enjoyable session.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
MR for Lin Lin
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-lin-lin/

Finally managed to book a meeting with Lin Lin.

The bad: Location, not the most friendly for foot soldiers. Tummy have a bit, but can’t be stick slim if you wanna have those big tits right? She is smaller size than Bao Zi, in body frame, if you need a comparison

The good: those huge tits, you pay the entrance ticket just to see them. Lin Lin is also a good conversationist, can speak with her about almost anytime. I would say her playability is high too, but do respect her boundaries.
Really happy that she made her long-awaited comeback. Only issue is the location... Very long walk to MRT station and my advice is to bring brolly when you visit.... not great if it rains heavily when you arrive or leave.

Was a regular in her previous stint, and prob she also knows I'm a boobs man, so maybe that's why she proceeded with boobfuck and motorboating without even me asking. A must-visit ML for boob lovers as she knows how to use her assets well. Fun to chat with her as well. Welcome back Lin Lin
Old Today, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lozalttp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottyk View Post
Just checked with her, she will be returning next week, saw her little stretch mark but her assets are fine af, big tits big ass with waistline🥵, very comfortable when she do boob push and sat on me. Her sensual and massage is what I am really satisfied with… Looks wise I still think she is prettier than the photo she posted tho, her cute sweet voice moan😍

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-bella/
Convenient location (~500-600m from MRT for foot soldiers), got a complex with parking opposite for drivers. Nice plump body with huge assets and pretty face, my type. Good massage technique (def not piano kind), after which she switched to sexy mode. Catbath and B2B was nice with lots of moans. BBBJ technique was good, knows her way around the shaft.

On 2 year visa but popping back home for quick holiday. Will RTM.
Old Today, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Quick question, Does she allow you to play with her boobs? I did not go for her because if I am not wrong, 1 or 2 FR say she is semi-nude but cannot play or zhut. Kinda defeat the purpose for me because that is a must for me. At least let me motorboat lah.
Ask her through text lo, her character is the straightforward kind and will let you know what she expect if you want that service. No harm asking, else can find linlin, maybe not as pretty but definitely higher playability
Old Today, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Ask her through text lo, her character is the straightforward kind and will let you know what she expect if you want that service. No harm asking, else can find linlin, maybe not as pretty but definitely higher playability
now like so many big boobs ml around, just off the top of my head there's lin lin, ruan ruan, bao zi and nina.
Old Today, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
When I tried her in her first stint, she was happy to kiss, though not french. It was for me part of her appeal, besides boobs and general quirkiness.
Old Today, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!

Fr for https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tang-tang-massage/
Location: pretty near Nina, apartment spacious, big and clean. Got cafe near by to order kopi of eat bkt.

Looks/personality: similar to the pictures, maybe 5% edit to make her face sharper(love her big doe eyes). She’s petite with huge knockers. Nipples are big. Love it hehe. She is very chatty, can hold her conversation well.

Massage/sensual: massage was average, standard sop. Start with kneeling position and her caressing your ass and HDLY. She will provide the usual cat bath. Once done will ask you to flip over starts wanking you or blow you if you opt for it. Her playability is pretty high, so the experience is pretty fun (ymmv).

Fr for https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-lin-lin/
Location: kinda far from mrt. Walk a good 10mins from mrt. No shelter along the way, so bring an umbrella if it’s raining.

Looks/personality: another petite lady with huge knockers. Have a small tummy but I like it . Her skin is very smooth, damn shiok when her thighs bua bua you. Her personality is damn cute and very cheerful. Service is top notch. I.E wiping you down and etc.

Massage/ sensual: massage is quite good. Got the technique and ample strength. Once massage is done she starts her sensual by cat bath, bua bua her boobs on your face/body and being cheeky with you. Standard sop for wanking.

RTM for https://sglonelyguy-34.com/xinxin-massage/
I know I wrote her fr before just want to focus on the bbbj package. After she is back i opt for the bbbj package. She really puts in a lot effort for bbbj. We tried different patterns from lying down to kneeling to standing. She took it like a champ.
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
now like so many big boobs ml around, just off the top of my head there's lin lin, ruan ruan, bao zi and nina.
Yea but one might leave sg without any hint or warning
Old Today, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

A quick review for Ha Ni...

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ha-ni-massage/

Contacted her on a whim and found out that it was a location familiar to me.

Soft-spoken and shy at first, opens up as you chat more. She is a newbie to Sg but not a newbie of the industry. This is her first trip here testing waters for a couple of weeks, so grab a slot while you can. From our chat, can tell she is quite familiar with the industry back in China.

Her height is more like 1.65m without heels, not really 1.72m as advertised. Nice legs and face is maybe 70% of pics - she kept the room quite dark so it took awhile for my irises to open up and get a clear view... She was without makeup due to having some skincare work done - with makeup I should think she will be much closer to pics.

Massage was almost non-existent and really short - but not there for that anyway right? Started her finger teasing from the legs up and had me quite squirmy with delight when she started on the back. Also gave a catbath which was a surprise since I only opted for a HJ. Couldn't resist playing with those legs and she took the lead and started teasing with legs and feet, even gave a footjob - which wasn't really my thing so I got her to use her hands instead, while I continued to have my way with her legs. She then continued her catbath and attacked my nips - the way she looked into my eyes while licking my nips and jacking me off tipped me over the edge and I exploded...

Definitely hope to catch her again before she leaves - and hoping she will do well enough to plan a return.

p.s. She says she might list on the TT site for full service in a couple of days when she's able to start using makeup, so she's definitely not a pure ML.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old Today, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rtm on dandan

Playability still as high, if not even higher. Caught a glimpse of her wearing spectacles when she is going out for lunch after session. 10/10 my type. Will be my regular going forward
Old Today, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tang-tang-massage/

Tried tang Tang recently. Location along NEL in a familiar location. Very convenient unit is quite clean.

Looks quite OK. Service in sensual very good. Open to high level of sensual with French kisses. Very good with her tongue skills and went FN but she is jin hairy. Like overly hairy
Old Today, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
barcode6868 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-linda/

Hi any FR for her? Looks pretty and hope to go and see her
Old Today, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Haven’t visited Nina before
Seen some MR that she has armpit hair.
Is she clean shaven there, or keeps some hair as some China lady likes to do.
Haha yea, she does have some armpit hair and quite bushy below, these are the minus point for me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Same bro, shes back on my radar due to b2b... tempted to try too!
Got feel also but thinking of the bush that gonna rub against me, abit errr..

Last edited by Virginhere; Today at 05:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1