The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 03-07-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 13
valkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud of
Re: Raw with MLs

I did it raw with a few prc/thai fl many years ago when I am much younger. Things usually started with cap but never work out well and eventually we move on without cap where both of us enjoyed the most.

Fast forward, I had left the scene for a few years, come back again single. Restarted my journey but more towards ML rather than FL now. Managed to score RAW on second visit onwards - initiated by her.
Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Been working hard to unlock this new ML since my regular one is on home leave. Still young but great in service. We started slow with her doing all the foreplay and talking about herself and how soon she is going to repay her debt so she can go home.

Then i decided to ask her just lie down and relax, i do the work. Initially caps on and started, realised she is quite dry and she had to put some lube to make it easier to enter. After a few positions, i realised she looked tired and i stopped. Then we realised the cap had slipped out inside her. Had to dig to get it out. Lol.

Then while resting, she continue to softly stroke me and ask if i still want to shoot. I told her to try sumata rub, she sat on my thigh and started rubbing, this time, i realise that she is getting genuinely wet during the rubbing. Then i took the opportunity and hugged her close to french her. Her hips were still moving while i adjusted myself to thrust my lil one slightly at her entrance. She scolded 坏蛋 but didn’t stop me. Eventually i pushed it all the way in and she let out a soft moan. By now she was dripping wet and she said 好舒服。i went on full pumping mode with her on top and continued frenching her. At last, all the lil armies unloaded into her. Her face was flushed and she clearly enjoyed it. After clean up, she teasingly said she want to report police because i raped her. Before i left, i told her i will be raping her regularly from now on.
Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Been working hard to unlock this new ML since my regular one is on home leave. Still young but great in service. We started slow with her doing all the foreplay and talking about herself and how soon she is going to repay her debt so she can go home.

Then i decided to ask her just lie down and relax, i do the work. Initially caps on and started, realised she is quite dry and she had to put some lube to make it easier to enter. After a few positions, i realised she looked tired and i stopped. Then we realised the cap had slipped out inside her. Had to dig to get it out. Lol.

Then while resting, she continue to softly stroke me and ask if i still want to shoot. I told her to try sumata rub, she sat on my thigh and started rubbing, this time, i realise that she is getting genuinely wet during the rubbing. Then i took the opportunity and hugged her close to french her. Her hips were still moving while i adjusted myself to thrust my lil one slightly at her entrance. She scolded 坏蛋 but didn’t stop me. Eventually i pushed it all the way in and she let out a soft moan. By now she was dripping wet and she said 好舒服。i went on full pumping mode with her on top and continued frenching her. At last, all the lil armies unloaded into her. Her face was flushed and she clearly enjoyed it. After clean up, she teasingly said she want to report police because i raped her. Before i left, i told her i will be raping her regularly from now on.
Hi bro, how do you say sumata rub in chinese?
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika View Post
Hi bro, how do you say sumata rub in chinese?
Just ask her sit on top and do hj. Then ask her hold my bro to rub the head on her entrance. Step by step, no special codeword la
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41192 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So envy u bro ... think u r at the right time n right position

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32760664
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just ask her sit on top and do hj. Then ask her hold my bro to rub the head on her entrance. Step by step, no special codeword la
my chinese is damn bad…anyway thanks bro
Old Today, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ya! This sumata thing getting interesting for me too. Recently went to a no FS place. Visited my ML a few times in the last 2 months. We clicked well and enjoy conversing with each other. We tried sumata on my last 2nd visit and it was quite intriguing for both of us. The latest visit, the experience was super intense. She got super super wet and was moaning like crazy. We didnt go all the way because the raw rub really is fun!
Old Today, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
outandin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Ya! This sumata thing getting interesting for me too. Recently went to a no FS place. Visited my ML a few times in the last 2 months. We clicked well and enjoy conversing with each other. We tried sumata on my last 2nd visit and it was quite intriguing for both of us. The latest visit, the experience was super intense. She got super super wet and was moaning like crazy. We didnt go all the way because the raw rub really is fun!
interesting bro, need to try this sumata rub asap
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 5
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankheart20 View Post
I am worried about some diseases
yup.. after reading all these stories of raw with MLs, my hats off to them, really commandos..

I only go for HJ, not even BJ, scared of diseases.. especially those permanent ones like herpes or worse HIV

I always wonder all these sexciting raw story real or not? Or we are only hearing nice stories here but not the bad ones?

I mean maybe out of 10 bros who tried raw, we are hearing 8 bros nice stories but the 2 bros who kana STDs/HIV will not be here telling their stories
right?

But hearing raw stories really sibei sexciting cos I always imagine I am the one doing the raw in the story haha becos real life I no balls to raw
Old Today, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
apkeutuq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well, lets say i make her comfortable and she welcomed me to do raw without even say anything, just let me be
Old Today, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
yup.. after reading all these stories of raw with MLs, my hats off to them, really commandos..

I only go for HJ, not even BJ, scared of diseases.. especially those permanent ones like herpes or worse HIV

I always wonder all these sexciting raw story real or not? Or we are only hearing nice stories here but not the bad ones?

I mean maybe out of 10 bros who tried raw, we are hearing 8 bros nice stories but the 2 bros who kana STDs/HIV will not be here telling their stories
right?

But hearing raw stories really sibei sexciting cos I always imagine I am the one doing the raw in the story haha becos real life I no balls to raw
I same as u. During younger days always go fj, bbbj until one day kena lottery. Luvkily its curable. Now i jus go hj and the occasional fj but always covered. I still sometimes do it wit wife so need to minimize any type of disease. i guess if u have ntg to lose u can be more adventerous
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

i encountered this experience with one local FL many years ago. I am lying on bed n she servicing me. then come to a point she climb on top of me n wan insert my cock into her pussy, but then did not wear condom yet. i stop her immediately say i would like to wear cap first then fuck her. I did not ask her for raw service. so i dun know why she wan raw, unless she like raw? that time forget to ask her why she wan raw.
Old Today, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Fun without actual penetration? Did you shoot your load or you are just very discipline?
If she's all wet and slippery, 'accidental' slip in is almost definite.
Old Today, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
i encountered this experience with one local FL many years ago. I am lying on bed n she servicing me. then come to a point she climb on top of me n wan insert my cock into her pussy, but then did not wear condom yet. i stop her immediately say i would like to wear cap first then fuck her. I did not ask her for raw service. so i dun know why she wan raw, unless she like raw? that time forget to ask her why she wan raw.
anyone who has raw will be difficult to reverse back to be capped. The sensation is totally different.
I bet nobody who has raw tells you she does not like raw and she likes a cock that's inside a rubber.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1