The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:48 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Going to HK 1st week of Sept. Hotel I booked is just behind Fuji hahah. So many places I went before just didn't monger in HK before

What time does like the girls start and end work at like Fuji?

Last edited by shit8; Today at 04:30 AM.
Old Today, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Nice choice, bro. Mira Moon is a great hotel.

Fuji happenings start around noon till 2am.

I would say only the most hardworking ones open their doors at 12pm.

Dinner time is usually best to go, all doors are full and punters are out dining at 7-8pm.

And if one lift is "shut for maintenance", prepare for the long wait up the mountain
Old Today, 02:08 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of
Right ok. Thanks.

Cos I got event at the exhibition centre. Then I was wondering which Marriott bonvoy hotels are there lol.

See renaissance near my event but far from everything else. Then saw Mira moon, ehhh see map, Fuji is just round the corner hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Nice choice, bro. Mira Moon is a great hotel.

Fuji happenings start around noon till 2am.

I would say only the most hardworking ones open their doors at 12pm.

Dinner time is usually best to go, all doors are full and punters are out dining at 7-8pm.

And if one lift is "shut for maintenance", prepare for the long wait up the mountain
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1