The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Cherrypink4940, kopishopuncle

Old Today, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro you tried her at the new place? Does she french?
yes, tried her at her new place. Individual bath and clean room. Very comfortable. Big enough bed for actions too.
No, she din allow. I will try my luck again next time when I RTF.
Can tell she quite shy, even the dress also she chose those black long dress. Somehow it just arouse me.
Old Today, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
FR for dot dot:

Got contact from one of the bros I knew from VP, decided to give her a try. Din expect myself to get a Gem like this outside VP setting.

Look: 9/10, very cute SYT, big eyes, small mouth and sharp nose. You will feel like hug and pinch her. Prettier than some VP girls.
Body: 8/10, slight tummy, not for boob lover, but fair and smooth skin.
BBBJ: 8/10, not a fan of this, she did put in effort, I feel quite good.
Massage: 8/10, feels good and comfortable massaged by her. I am not a frequent patron of MP, so cannot really differentiate good or bad massage, but can tell she put in effort. A solid 30 minutes massage for me.
FJ: 9/10. I think she a bit shy, coz first time make out with me, but overall a very good experience. She told me she did laser just to make sure her pussy is shaved all the time. Haha…
RTF : yes. I gonna xxxx her until she remembers me even if she goes back China next time. 😜

For bros who PM me for contact, I will only give her contact if your points is more than 20, please take note.
I also just did a RTF with her at her new place. Highly recommend u BYOC 001. I really had a very hard time controlling myself.
Old Today, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
I also just did a RTF with her at her new place. Highly recommend u BYOC 001. I really had a very hard time controlling myself.
Yes, I lasted shorter than usual. 😜 coz too tight and wet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1