The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilibiliboi View Post
I would say Covid did me justice but after that it went way down.

I updated and maintained my profile picture like how i did in Covid year.

Long story short. Period of 2020-2022
Tind** Tan*** Mo** CM*

I used them all, average hit rate is Super Low. But what i landed are gold mine for myself.

1. Malay Nurse from Yishun (she was engaged and went wild before marriage. Stopped entirely after marriage)
2. Office admin from Hougang (she was sad when her bf cheated. She get on revenge action with me lol)
3. PRC childhood teacher (great bonk for once sadly she looked for serious rls)
4. Uni xmm in the west (went for courses but stay for the views)
5. Another nurse in Sengkang (was so hot until she went steady with her colleague doctor… gosh great for her future husband)

Since then… i kana the good old dating app trap / scammer/ PS/ promoter/ kind of shit…. Fall back to ml fl scene. Wallet pain
For number 2
My experience is most of the time they already wanted to go out eat, but they either no dare or no chance. So they tolerate. Who knows the partner cheat first which give them the golden excuse to let go herself , cos now they are rightfully go wild. It's all partner fault.
I don't think a cheating can change a girl overnight in term of openness to partner on bed.

Anyway I only have limited data point to support my belief
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 517 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Unless u marry a virgin, everybody's wife got fucked big time by 1 or many guys
Their wife gets fucked by some other dudes while the husband simps away at his wife waiting for non-existential sex. HAHAHA.
What better way to describe this?
Self-delusion at its finest. HAHAHA.
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilibiliboi View Post
I would say Covid did me justice but after that it went way down.

I updated and maintained my profile picture like how i did in Covid year.

Long story short. Period of 2020-2022
Tind** Tan*** Mo** CM*

I used them all, average hit rate is Super Low. But what i landed are gold mine for myself.

1. Malay Nurse from Yishun (she was engaged and went wild before marriage. Stopped entirely after marriage)
2. Office admin from Hougang (she was sad when her bf cheated. She get on revenge action with me lol)
3. PRC childhood teacher (great bonk for once sadly she looked for serious rls)
4. Uni xmm in the west (went for courses but stay for the views)
5. Another nurse in Sengkang (was so hot until she went steady with her colleague doctor… gosh great for her future husband)

Since then… i kana the good old dating app trap / scammer/ PS/ promoter/ kind of shit…. Fall back to ml fl scene. Wallet pain
bro can share the story about the nurse?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1