The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5467 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to go for juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Mean normal PCC bro
also means: 打手枪 in chinese.
Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 6
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Nice update. For those who don't know, she uses thai JG so can expect feeling sore, but she'll still help with vanilla hand release.
Just to check , currently is 130 with JG and HJ?
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3330 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

I noe all these words like hj, pcc, release, basic happiness, tier-1 happiness, 打飞机, 打手枪 mean the same thing

Vanilla hand release is sumting new to me thou ..
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
rawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dda77 View Post
Just to check , currently is 130 with JG and HJ?
Yes that’s the updated pricing now
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 1
pineapplegrapes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpineapplegrapes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimasu View Post
Personally I prefer without.. cos usually the juagen ones may not have mood to release sia the ml

Think those I tried so far that can still feel sexual and do release are soda and kim..

But interestingly my experience with soda I didn't manag3d to release even tho she tried a lot of things (almost everything except sex, including bbbj etc) not sure what happen that day.. maybe the prostate massage turn off my shooting ability.. and overrun 30 mins I told her its fine I top up her to 5b total for her time and effort

As for kim, her style is interesting in the way she suggest release first.. then focus on the juagen there after.. very dedicated and really want to do a good job.. overrun time again lola
nice bro.. for me opposite. I cum too fast and can't get hard that's why looking for legit JG hopefully can save my lil bro. U reckon i shd go for soda or kim?
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 1
shimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapplegrapes View Post
nice bro.. for me opposite. I cum too fast and can't get hard that's why looking for legit JG hopefully can save my lil bro. U reckon i shd go for soda or kim?
Soda definitely more skillful and sexy imo.. just have to pay a bit more tho..

If its really for maintenance.. I prefer go for the no shoot one.. so far tried a few but prefer ms JC style.. but u must tahan after that hard hard easy how u going to settle that.. i can still wait another 1-2 days later then use it lol...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1