The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
freezeice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bella in Seduction

Cute and pretty. Meaty in the right places. Nice shapely boobs. Watery pussy. Soft squishy ass.

Great service, willing to please and very accommodating. Hardworking, playful girl.

BBBJ and FJ is amazing, puts in effort to reciprocate. Massage skills also pretty good, right technique.

Pleasure to have her!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=bella
Old Today, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 16
sexyck is one of the Best!sexyck is one of the Best!sexyck is one of the Best!sexyck is one of the Best!

Blair
Terminal21

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998501

Look:
Exactly as in picture, fair skin drop dead gorgeous one

Body:
Slim model body, i guess price tag really didn’t lie haha

Boobies:
Enhanced C, soft enough I think boob job done quite well

BBBJ:
Knows several tricks to pleasure a guy from bj alone. DT my whole didi and not afraid to get her make up ruined. Stop in the middle and ask “you like it?” While holding my cock

FJ:
Have high sex drive. Managed to make her cum twice. Can tell cos she shake and moans. What a good sight to see when I pump her in missionary and she also rub her own clit enjoying it, feels like I found my equal sex partner

GFE:
Very good at English and you can talk to her about anything. Will sit on my lap before I go and just ask me ti give her one more visit

Remarks: Place is very discreet and not in the usual playground. If you want a discreet fuck with no chance of wife finding out then can check her with Okt.
Old Today, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
yoyolick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kate

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998278

Looks: 8/10 girl next door looks,
Body: 8/10 slim(42kg only)
Boobs: b cups
French: 9/10,
Painting: fully shaved abalone
Bbbj: 11/10, lick the balls while hands giving light Hj, then mouth comes into play, decent suction
Can feel the hotness in her mouth end my 1st shot cim....after asking her ok a not...
Fj: 9/10 enjoyed being fuck hard, changing positions ok
Gfr: 10/10 genuine gfe
Services were good and offer my a Thai body massa....after that continue with the 2 shot....
Old Today, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 7
Banditento is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBanditento is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBanditento is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBanditento is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nadi from galaxyxscorts

Was recommended by one my friends that she was very wild and horny

Secure a slot this morning and was greeted by this slutty vibe lady in sexy see thru

Brought me in and showed for me, the place was nice and cosy, which I love it very much

We had a great time fucking, sucking, painting and cumming lol

She very playful and always use her skillful tongue to lick my nipps

I fully recommend Nadi if any bros wants someone wild and playful

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997842
Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
carrides is Cool - loads of Potential

Lady: Ginny
Stable: Lust365

Looks - 9/10 hot babe,very smiley and cute tbh

Body - 9 /10 light but not that fair , nice figure , meat in perfect places

Boobs - B cup and nice to play with

BBBJ - 9/10 slow and fast both she can do

FJ - 9/10 slurpy piak sounds , she is solid in doggy and missionary. Full wetness

Overall - 9/10 A score bonk
Old Today, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 2
dipussier is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdipussier is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdipussier is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdipussier is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=jane

Had a taste of Jane - Lust365
Looks: cute
Boobs: B cup
Body: tight body
Bbbj: quite green but she's very hard working
Freching: demure
Fj: horny and easily wet. Her tightness is surely under mileage

Overall
Happy man here
Old Today, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Stable: X-FACTOR
MODEL Name: Baibua
Date: 23/08/24
Looks: Look more like Minah in real
Body: Very slim kind and very tall 170cm with long legs.Meaty ass.Man made boob.
BBBJ: Give her a mouth fuck and thrust it all in
FJ: Accommodating with many position change.Her legs is like never ending kind
CIM: Nil
DFK: Went all out
GFE: Nice GFE too.Can speak Chinese
Service: I service her more 😂
Overall: Nice bonk overall .
Old Today, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 13
zico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud of

Bro darklord,

You are my idol. Only you can think of doing something like this…😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post

Name: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
SBF Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997815

Since Tammy’s last day is on 28/8, decided to make a booking for her today. Went to her current location and WhatsApp the okt for her room number. Had to wait a while before making my way to meet her.

Today I decided I would try some kamasutra sex positions with her, something I’ve always wanted to try but never had the chance to do so.

As usual, she led me to the shower and while soaping me, she poured quite a bit of body wash on her boobs and began a sexy boob scrub of my entire body. This was a nice deviation from the usual washing that you get. After cleaning off the soap suds from my body, she led me to the bedroom where we started frenching again. After a while, I decided to show her the sex positions that I was intending to try out today and she started shaking her head and laughing. I guess she thought I was crazy to even think of doing such a stupid thing.

After cajoling her for a while, she finally agreed to let me try since I guess I looked really desperate to her.

First off, I decided to start with what I considered to be the easiest position. In this position she had to arch her back while I held on her waist and penetrated her. Damn those buggers who wrote the kamasutra must be sex experts…because of the position my dick was in when I penetrated her, when I penetrated her, the tightness was really extreme and with every thrust, she was moaning away and I felt like my dick would break…luckily it didn’t otherwise I would be in hospital now and not writing this FR.

After around 5 minutes I decided that we should increase the difficulty and move on to the second kamasutra position. I showed her the 2nd photo and while I was analyzing how to do it, she performed one of the best BBBJ I’ve ever had. Fast forward and I got her to move into position and now I had to force my dick downwards and into her love hole. This was way more difficult than I expected and it took longer than I envisioned to finally penetrate her in this position. Because of the position my dick was in, every time I deep penetrated her, the feeling was ultra intense. But after a while it, her pussy juice was flowing out of her tight hole and I felt so shiok that I couldn’t endure anymore and unloaded my first shot into the condom.

Both of us collapsed on the bed, panting like we had just run 10km…I hugged her and both of us rested for a long while before going to the bathroom for a quick wash up. After retiring to the bed we hugged like long lost lovers and I showed her the final kamasutra position I wanted to try. She looked at it, shook her head and said Nooooo…but I nodded my head and said yessss….

For the third and final position, she BBBJ and AR me till I was rock hard and she got into position. I then positioned myself and penetrated her whilst supporting myself using my 2 hands against the wall…in this position I found I could penetrate her extremely deeply and by this time, she was really screaming in estacy. With the tightness of her love hole, the super deep penetration I could achieve and the ultra high look on her face coupled with her stereo screaming of estacy, I came much quicker than I expected. This time, both of us collapsed on the bed and neither of us could summon the energy to move.

I won’t bore everyone with the usual details so here are my ratings:

Ratings:
BBBJ: 9.5/10
AR: 9.5/10
Kamasutra position & FJ: 15/10
Frenching: 9/10
GFE: 9.5/10
Overall:?9.5/10
Rtf: YES
LAST DAY: 28/8
Old Today, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paperplan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ice from Silkstockings and here is my review of her..

Looks: 9/10 90% similar to photos , so pretty

Body: 9/10 body looks great, curvy type and smooth skin

Communication : 9/10 Very friendly

GFE: 9/10 cuddling together while chatting just like a couple on bed.

Boobs: 11/10 big handful breast

Pussy: 9.5/10 wet no need KY

BBBJ: 9/10 good motion, good suction and lots of balls carressing moves.

Service: 9/ 10 very friendly, no problem breaking the ice.

FJ: 9/10 she very happy to accommodate various positions with her seductive moans and we accomplished 2 missions objectives. Not sure if she orgasm but looks like she did. Pussy was wet and the tightness was ok for me.

Overall: 9/10 A satisfactory and enjoyable session for me
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998251

Alice GX

Booking is Easy. Bro Chai offered good deal.

Location: Nearest MRT is Farrer Park. Familiar place, no registration required, just go by the side door.

Looks: Young and demure with light Thai tan. Body is youth and shapy. Smooth complexion and skin. Looks a bit different from pics but won't reject.
Catbath and Bbbj: Nice long and sensual.
FJ: Tight
Pussy: Fresh shaved abalone.
Need to be very gentle though.
GFE: Take a bit hoaxing to break ice. Needs GT for communication but generally service is OK.
A no frill bonk on a young lady. Nice!
Old Today, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Hv been a while since I last posted any FR. Found 1 suitable target and quickly booked herÂ… Jane from Lust 365

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Apartment in central. No need to register. Yeah!

Room:
Room is spacious and considered clean.

Face: 7/10
She told she is 22 years old. Face is not as pretty as a model but definitely acceptable to me and wonÂ’t scare anyone away.

Body: 9/10
Very slim body and sexy legs. She is not too short and her height is just nice for me to doggy her. Din spot any tummy nor scar. Her back is covered with a big tattoo of a Japanese gal but nothing scary. She is light weight too. Great for those who wants to carry her up for action. Hee heeÂ…

Boobs: 8/10
B size. Not only natural but very firm too. No sagging at all as she is still young loh. She seems to enjoy when I squeeze her boobs hard. Noti meÂ…

Frenching: -/10
Din try to kiss / French her on the lips as she vapesÂ…

Painting: 9/10
Shaved and no smell. YummyÂ…

Fingering: 9/10
Manage to finger her when she gets wet below.

BBBJ: Din try
Not a big fan of this. Skipped this as I buay tahan liao and wanna “rape” her straight away.

FJ: 9/10
She is definitely tight below. Tried several positions and she obliged all my requests. Made her stood in front of the small mirror and doggy her from behind while watching her priceless face expression.

GFE: 9/10
She can speak simple English. Gave me a nice massage and keeps smiling throughout the whole session.

Overall: 8.5/10
Will definitely rtf her.

Only problem is the stingy okt who dun let me post any Live photo of her. Pls go and hantam the okt.

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR.
Old Today, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 11
InitialDX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyInitialDX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Daw from Sytlover88

Looks: same as in pic, long hair and keep smiling, seem like those shy shy gal. Very pleasant sweet girl.

Boobs: Natural and about B shape. Consider small, i am ok as i am not a boobs man. Soft and nice feel when touching and grabbing fit.

Body: petite in size, slim with no fats and no tattoo. has a hourglass shaped body figure with a cute bubble butt. Normal Thai tanned.

Frenching: It was hot tongue action but no complains.She can french well, we French in non stop like my girlfriend

BBBJ: it was quite good as she tongue playing with my mushroom head. Good pacing and technique with deepthroat and long too.

Pussy: Painted her till her leg tremble and she was really wet. Nice clean shaven pussy with no bad smell.

FJ: She was ok to take in deep, hard and fast pace penetration on any position. Good, seductive and responsive moaning. Bonk her Gao Gao til i saw her grabbing the pillow like she got high and blast all my cum out

GFE: A highly satisfy session. She give me her full attention and i could feel a close bond during the session.

Thanks bro SYTlover for the arrangment.
Old Today, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sugapups deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexy time with Yuki from Seduction

Looks: 8.5/10 Same person as in photo beautiful exotic thai look

Boobs: 9/10 Soft and natural

French: 10/10 Wah like long lost lovers like that

Body: 9.5/10 sexy body bros. slim and good to hug. And her ass damn nice to squeeze

BBBJ: 10/10 good skills and licking while doing blowjob. have the slurp sound too

FJ: 9.5/10 the sex is good when doing cowgirl very nice grinding and up down motions and can sync motion with me together the doggy and missionary on that sexy body is another major plus plus

GFE: Pleasant girl with good attitude and takes good care of me!

RTF: high possibility, will need to depend on schedule and vitamin M

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...highlight=yuki
Old Today, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy to share a quick FR for Gucci from Flirty Girls(FG).

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=gucci

OKT: 10/10 - Responsive and gave clear instructions.
Location: 8/10 The location is in the East, a shared apartment with 3 ladies and a shared toilet. Rather squeezy and can hear the lady next door complaining that the customer came before she did :P. I guess if you are the competitive sort maybe you can compete who makes the loudest noise.:P

Summary:
The other FRs about Gucci are accurate. She is a young lady XMM who is 23 years old from BKK who speaks and understands English and speaks French fluently. She has a solid attitude and provides great GFE. She is 1.6m tall and bakness 2.5 and the 0.5 is mostly on her thighs and ass which makes doggy a must-try. Lots of enthusiasm when it comes to BBBJ and cat bath.

She enjoys being painted and can cum quite quickly. She will adjust herself and your head so your tongue hits the right spot. She lay on my chest and wrapped her legs around me after the first round and she will find a way to arouse you for the next round.

Looks: 9/10 Natural beauty and your heart will melt when she smiles at you.
Body: 9/10 Bakness 2.5 with no tummy fats and nice proportion on the ass and thighs. Soft and nice B cups.
French: 9/10, Kisses and light drenching which gets more aggressive when she is high
BBJ: 9/10. Can DT, Facefuck, and she will look directly with that horny face. She enjoys being painted and came in a few minutes from direct up-down licking of her clit. Very sensitive immediately after and pulled my face up.
FJ: 10/10. Cute moans, DFK when horny. Missionary and Doggy in the first round and Cowgirl in the second. A low missionary with a slow deep thrust followed by aggressive thrusting will get her to the finishing line. In cowgirl, she came just after a minute or 2 of her hip thrusting and my upward thrusting.
RTF: certainly. I think her last day of service is 25th August so book her while you still can
Old Today, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
carlodlm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zoey - Lust365

LOOKS: 9/10 pretty, has that slutty looks. Like first look I knew she's gonna rape me haha
BODY: 9/10 curvy
BOOBS: 10/10 huge neh neh. One hand not enough cover all
BBBJ: 9/10 solid suctions
FJ: 9/10 rode me well. No rest at all. Doggy and cowgirl definitely the best for me

Solid bonk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1