The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
chicku36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Any massage with cosplay costume to recommend? Prefer costume to nude
Old 11-08-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 9
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, I’m currently in HCM. Open TG & lots of girls & some agents. Is it safe to book? Anyone got any experience or advice? TIA
Old 14-08-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Edison901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_x View Post
To be honest, being here for a week (and will be here for another week or so till NDP) I kindda prefer to hook up with just girls to have the local GFE feeling

Not really into the KTV scene because of the nature it is. I prefer to go to those Pasteur Street or Little Japan type of bars

Anyway, i manage to bring one of the girls out, 27 years old and bed her after spending like a few k SGD just on her drinks over a few nights.

Of course i do have to tip her extra for the days she is with me. As of writing, i just finished banging her like an hour ago. One thing for sure, given her tiny frame she feels so fragile when i toss her around (for context, i am in my 40s, 1.85m tall and a bit chubby)
Sorry bro I feel this is stupid...you deserve way better than take into consideration of her age. With few thousand sgd you can achieve the same with non-commerical girl and a lot younger...
Old 14-08-2024, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_x View Post
just asking for an opinion

i decided to venture into those lady bars behind Saigon Centre on Saturday night alone (can't remember the bar's name but it was at the junction of Atmos & Phatty's)

had 1 pretty SYT who spoke real good english and spent like 3~4hours with her in the bar. i was shocked that i almost ended up S$700 bill

i had like 3~4 shots of drink and a couple of balloons and i bought the girl like 2~3rounds of shots (if i remember correctly it's like 10~12 shots per round)

now, my question is...was i overcharged? (i am not complaining about being overcharged because i truly enjoy chatting with the SYT but a S$700 bill for 3~4hours seems kindda steep for me)

next would be, when i asked the girl to join me further she apparently rejected me and said that she just accompany customers for drinks and no more even when i offered her like USD300, does this mean that those lady bars girls are not "tah-pao-able"?

can any seniors please comment
If she can get 700 easily from you from just chatting and drinking why would she leave with you for just 300USD. Can please use common sense...I just hope bros like you don't spoil market like this.
Old 14-08-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster

I just wanna share my lattest experience here in HCM.

I had a great time with two hk friends as I brought them to some of the famous KTV here. All get what we want in 4 night with SYTs. I rmb one of the night we have fun in the currently hottest mid-high end KTV from 6pm till 2am (all waiting for us to finish as we were their last customer) with 21m VND in total (including decent dinner and just beers but we drink a lot). This really beats my expecation as I thought it should be higher.

Then since they flew back first and I am still here I start to explore new place. Then I went to a newly open boutique bar which was a let down. Not only girls not up to the stardard but it's pricy. 5mVND for 2 hours of beer drinking excluding tips (no snack open and just few cans of beer). In the end, I was so upset that I went back to CatWalk. To my surprise, despite how many negative reviews since covid, I found the experience to be good. The fact that I sit on the lounge means my expenes is minimum. And the girls which are the most important things we looking for is actually above my expecation. I easily spot few 7 points+ girls and I choose one who speak good English. Turns out, I savage my night.

All in all, I think sticking to big houses are important as they not likely to dissapoint that much. And Cat Walk being the old time favourite seems to find a floor on its price/performance due to very little cusotmers and thus getting more choices and better services.
Old 14-08-2024, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 16
isleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
Hi, I’m currently in HCM. Open TG & lots of girls & some agents. Is it safe to book? Anyone got any experience or advice? TIA
Depends on your language skills. The Viet ones are real but you need to at least have some Viet or conversation will be zero.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bangsat150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone know if people who sell freelancer near bui vien is legit or not? They are offering for 50usd. The girls can be seen directly, they come regulary as we choose.
Old Today, 05:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@torrefy

mod removed all your posts here becos you did metioned prices and marketing the gals...this process infringed the sbf advertising as non legal sponsor..

If you still keen to advertise here then please pay sbf...mod cannot give you benefit of doubt becos there was money involved between gals and bros here...

mod will not know you are okt or gal involved here as we dunno each other...

Warning - I suggest bros here be careful when dealing with anyone trying to setup private group and NOT involved with blackmailing etc...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1