The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearjohn View Post
I met a whole bunch of lao cai girls in vientiane last year under a viet okt. Spoke with them and lao cai apparently exports q a bit of girls. But they also tell me lao cai not very interesting haha... maybe small town they don't wanna service there later run into their neighbour or cousin..

Dear John (sorry just couldnt resist the pun )

Was this in one of those ST viet houses where its normally situated out of the way/town and u need to do it there (no shower facility also) & cannot tapao back? Not talking about those Vientaine Plaza viet joints type & those row of wooden shacks with Laotian

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Dear John (sorry just couldnt resist the pun )

Was this in one of those ST viet houses where its normally situated out of the way/town and u need to do it there (no shower facility also) & cannot tapao back? Not talking about those Vientaine Plaza viet joints type & those row of wooden shacks with Laotian

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
No worries the pun is intentional. There's 2 meanings to the name

It's at the sanjiang area. Maybe 500m away. It's tapao only. No its not vientiane plaza. 600rmb ST 1k rmb LT 6 Hours (but can go up if they discover the girl is angpai). But this is not the laos thread so if u want more info you can put your questions there and I'll respond over there!
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Been to Lao Cai twice liao with those same kakis whom u should also know as some of them also went CP with me last time, the ironical part is that in the end we cross over to Cheena side to cheong as didn't find anything much interesting there but that was many many years ago so it could have changed by now
Do you guys usually go to Lao Cai from Kunming?
I think this route from China side should be easier.

Hekou got good KTVs and BBS to cheong?
Tiagong those BBS already tio sweep years ago.

Lao Cai is more like BMTC in Pulau Tekong!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1