The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Too long no chiong and using a new number. Can't get Dan Dan to respond at all. Any recommendation for big boobs with high playbility?
Old Today, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
I appreciate all bros inputs to this thread even though I lost touch with all SLG MLs already. Only listening to my close bros’ adventures with SLG MLs if you have been here long enough you will start to realise which bros MRs to listen to and which bros have same taste as you.p
Agree bro..been out of touch with SLG since GL reopening cos more value for money and cut the chase for FJ unlocking..

Anyway what’s up with all the new grading rating? I’m sure they are not some investment bonds product arh Always thought our benchmark is the CZ gang looks and service standard
Old Today, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

if slg ml's have so much AAA grades,
i think KTV's nightclubs have many S grade out there lol
Old Today, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 18
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future

Thank you bro! Will try her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
You may like to try this ML https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-gigi/

GiGi looks similar to pics (discount 15% but clear resemblance), but has darker complexion. Non-smoker. She strikes good conversation and is playful & horny.

She is a pre-milf/young milf from Guangxi. Here in Sg from 1 June 2024. Her location is not great (with built-in shower cubicle, bigger than in spas and a decent size bed) near Beach Road. Hopefully, can shift to a better location. She is a trained masseuse and will give a great massage. Gave me a solid massage from neck to toes. Took up a fair bit of time and together with the (top up, above what is advertised) sensual, it took 1.5 hrs for me.

She has an athletic body (being a yoga practitioner), B+ boobs with clean shaved pussy and sexy legs. A wonderful session we had together! For massage & hj combo, it costs $100 only!

sorry for the delay, will up all in the line. please be patient with me. Thx.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old Today, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
if slg ml's have so much AAA grades,
i think KTV's nightclubs have many S grade out there lol
got quite a few occasions where some of my friends will say this stall chicken rice/laksa/ba chor mee damn nice but i will find it above average only. vice versa as well. some of those michelin awarded one also taste wtf as well.

but then if someone says tastes like shit usually means tastes like shit haha.
Old Today, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
Alright. But I won't rate her AA too. Diff perspective in beauty I guess. Or maybe generation diff I guess.
Those introvert MLs like bao zi, MHT, ruan ruan, etc will provide different level of service and GFE treatments to different age groups customers. This explains why some bros are able to get higher GFE treatments from them while some feedback that they are very average only. 1 vanilla ML ever told me that customers have to take the initiative to treat her well and say words that will make her happy first and she will reciprocate (i.e. let u cross her boundaries) if she likes him.

Even the slutty Amei has another 小女人 side of her if she is comfortable to show it to u. Those high gfe (but restricted to light kisses only) and intense sensual treatments are just part and parcel of her job to make all customers cum faster and RTM.

Generation gap definitely plays an important part since I have witnessed below 30 yrs old MLs ignoring much older age group customers' messages to book RTM session. They are also likely to give u cold treatments during the first session hoping that u will not RTM if ur screening result only shows 客 and not 老头.
Old Today, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Wahlao, Chen Chen more chio than Kiki? Ha, this is a very interesting world I should say.

If you don't have the basic standard to judge the quality of the mls, how can you cheong far?
Doesn’t matter if I got standard or not. I don’t intend to go far

But can see that the excessive promoting is affecting Kiki in a negative way. She also told me not to trust everything that is written about her here
Old Today, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
Those introvert MLs like bao zi, MHT, ruan ruan, etc will provide different level of service and GFE treatments to different age groups customers. This explains why some bros are able to get higher GFE treatments from them while some feedback that they are very average only. 1 vanilla ML ever told me that customers have to take the initiative to treat her well and say words that will make her happy first and she will reciprocate (i.e. let u cross her boundaries) if she likes him.

Even the slutty Amei has another 小女人 side of her if she is comfortable to show it to u. Those high gfe (but restricted to light kisses only) and intense sensual treatments are just part and parcel of her job to make all customers cum faster and RTM.

Generation gap definitely plays an important part since I have witnessed below 30 yrs old MLs ignoring much older age group customers' messages to book RTM session. They are also likely to give u cold treatments during the first session hoping that u will not RTM if ur screening result only shows 客 and not 老头.
For some ML, money is first but emotion is just behind money. So if you are old, ugly, difficult to cum or poor but still wanna ask for so many extras then kena blacklist is the only thing you’re gonna received especially from these young MLs.

Hard truth that some here doesn’t wanna accept only
Old Today, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post

I would thought early 30 is the most 吃香 one. Not so old. More mature and have some money.
Old Today, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
I would thought early 30 is the most 吃香 one. Not so old. More mature and have some money.
Not really, 40s men has more experience with girls so they know how to sweet talk and provide emotional value to these girls. Also they have more money to possibly splurge on ML they like
Old Today, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Depends la some ppl in their 20s already look like 50s while some 40s still can pass off as early 30s haha
Old Today, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
So far, Grade AAA gal can only give to Kiki (at her younger age).
Aiyo bro, at my younger age I think I almost the level of Andy Lau... guess that's the reason why I didn't have to visit MLs then

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Who is your close bro? Me ah? LOL IMHO I’ve looked for XW once. She is a nice girl la. Pretty and young. Good service attitude too. But as I shared with my close bro, I won’t RTF even though XW offered me her top up rates because maybe I’m spoilt for choices at my new playgrounds.
Lol you know me lah... not enough sessions so have to be prudent when selecting who to visit. Even this week I did 6 sessions still not enough to squeeze in any new ML - and this not counting weekly tutu which I skipped this week cos she rtc.

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Old Today, 08:33 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 275 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42452 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrock90 View Post
wtf all these are subjective right? or is it since you're the #1 cheongster on this forum everyone need to bow down to your standard? why don't you open a school come teach us how to cheong?
When did I become the #1 cheongster in this forum, many bros here are much higher standard than me lah, but definitely not you lor.

And you are very funny hor? Why must open a school to teach people how to cheong? I have enough young kakis following me to cheong already - since my senior brought me out to cheong in my younger days, now is my turn to let those junior to take a leaf out of my book.

But I wun teach you ok. So don't waste your time posting here to catch my attention.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2082 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Not really, 40s men has more experience with girls so they know how to sweet talk and provide emotional value to these girls. Also they have more money to possibly splurge on ML they like
你真的是过来人 Fully agree with u based on past experiences.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1