The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old Today, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SnakeEyess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Another Fr
Port : Ac66
Name: 42
Race: PRC mix thai
Face: 6 not really like in pic
Body: small and slim
Boob: D but vry low quality plastic feeling.
Skin: brown tom yum colour
DFK: no
DATY: dint ask
GFE: 7 talkative.
Bbbj: so so may be 6, note: she dint do hot water bj ah like other poppiah which is damn disappointed.
RJ:Yes special abit she got do this.
B2b:yes bt because he boob is not soft so i dnt feel vry enjoyable.
FJ: 7 very cooperative no complaint.

Everyone said ac66 okt vry good to talk. So i guess i try it out. But i regret i should choosing popiah instead. I text this okt, he said just come and i introduce you. I said i prefer slim one may be face like 42 as in pic. He said just come. Okay i make booking abd go. When i reach abd greet him, he said which one you want? I was like eh not supose i come and you introduce? Ok nvm i only ask is 42 slim? Cause she is my first choice. He ask me back what do you think? I said pic look slim la he said ya lo if not how can i prove it to you. Business hard to do bla bla bla.. I was like wtf? U can simply ans me confirm slim dont worry bro and i will proceed anyway.

42 was good in chinese and talkative. But the place and environment i dont like. Very dark like purposely make it dark so u cant see the girl real face and hot.

WIR:No cause i feel like very overrated.
Total dmg :310+10 i dont even know why additional 10 but i lazy talk with that okt. May be on period or something.
Old Today, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SnakeEyess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWRENCE44 View Post
After being a CCTV for a while, I decide to try on the 66.

Date: 29.08.2024
Port: 66
Catbath: 8/10
B2B: 8/10
DFK: 13/10
Daty: 8/10
BBBJ: 13/10
BLS: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (I am tired on work)
CIM: 13/10 (my first time CIM)
GFE: 10/10
WIR: Definitely

Yesterday was busy at KK and while waiting for my driver I was planning to try BZL but the menu and the price are not so balance, so I go and try 66 as I heard a lot compliment.

When I go in, the girl on the reception are seem like one of the ML as well, so I just take her as see her in the first place. She when get in the room she asked me to wait a while and she take the towel and so on, then She asked me to undress and she also undress and after she helped me wash up, she asked if she massage me or I want to massage her, I said I'll massage her but ended up licking her body and we are burned up, so direct to the action. She keep saying mine "little brother" is so big and she is so stratify and asked me if I fell good but I saw a bit tired, so unable to enjoy much, and I just asked her to blow and until I CIM. After CIM she even use the mouth wash to clean (suck) my little brother and make me almost CIM 2nd time. After done, we clean up and she keep giving me DFK and make me almost want to take second round with her but I got work to do, Haih~

I thought the bathroom was in the room like CP but it's outside and the light in the room is very dark that I hard to see things inside the room.

Next time I might take her for overnight, if my time is enough.
Bro which is BZL? Do u mind express it more or dm me. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1