The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 712 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Michelle is more on the slim side
I have not tried Cindy and Yiyi... but of the rest I have met and tried, Michelle is definitely not slimer than them.. I will not categorise her as slim.
Old 14-06-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I have not tried Cindy and Yiyi... but of the rest I have met and tried, Michelle is definitely not slimer than them.. I will not categorise her as slim.
Haha, I’m comparing her with me, slimmer than me than I consider her as slim. Slim is somehow subjective
Old 15-06-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Parabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Between Tiffany and Anqi, who’s real life looks is closer to the pics posted here?
I would say tiffany, discount 10%, anqi more like 20
Old 15-06-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bros have a review on annie to share

edit: I will be going to try ^^

Last edited by jayzay; 15-06-2024 at 03:48 PM.
Old 15-06-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 795 / Power: 13
tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
any bros have a review on annie to share

edit: I will be going to try ^^
I tried Annie last week

She’s very skinny, young and green. Friendly enough but a bit shy, u see her wechat don’t even have photo.

Massage is relaxing but nothing to shout about.
Service is good, willing to please.

RTM: Maybe but I want to try the others first, AnQ, Tiffany haha
Old 15-06-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tournedos View Post
I tried Annie last week

She’s very skinny, young and green. Friendly enough but a bit shy, u see her wechat don’t even have photo.

Massage is relaxing but nothing to shout about.
Service is good, willing to please.

RTM: Maybe but I want to try the others first, AnQ, Tiffany haha
tried, she’s really green, agree massage is nothing to shout about too but patient and not rushing. syt in her 20s for sure. very young and without make up also look pleasing 7.5 maybe if your type then can pass of as 8/10 kind. skinny petite kind, for sure won’t reject. for small boobs lovers like me i like this kind of tiny boobs to grab haha

RTM: maybe but service wise tiffany is a class above. tiffany said via wechat she RTC end of the month so those bros who want to try better go soon!
Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Was there last week. Was looking for Michelle, my regular but she had a booking. They introduce annie, small petite gal first day arrival. She looks sleepy, so I switch to Anqi. Very friendly and nice body, boobs handful 34c.
Have not try Cindy or tiffany yet.
Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
hiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
Was there last week. Was looking for Michelle, my regular but she had a booking. They introduce annie, small petite gal first day arrival. She looks sleepy, so I switch to Anqi. Very friendly and nice body, boobs handful 34c.
Have not try Cindy or tiffany yet.
Tiffany is great!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1