The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
To be fair, Japanese ladies age slower than most other countries ladies. I went Japan twice, those MILFs with kids still look pretty yummy.
Reminds me of Arisa. Bro JAVGirls brought her to our shores last year. Probably 38 years old when she was here. Feel bad for her son but that's the path she choose.

Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Stable: V Premium
Girl: Zoei (Viet)

Thanks bro VPremium for the last minute arrangement. Sent me the menu for my desired time and I decided to have Zoei for dinner.

Zoei has a young and conventionally pretty face, slim and fair with manmade Cs which fits her frame nicely! To top things off, she has a bubbly and outgoing personality that chased Monday blues away.

The experience with Zoei is different, when most Viet girls I've tried are quiet, Zoei can keep yapping away, which funnily makes her likeable, no wonder so many bros hyped her up.

The lovemaking part wasn't even serious as we spent half the time laughing. Upon hearing a couple of ladies outside the room (top corner room), I turned on the turbo to clap her hard making the "piak piak piak" sound and fake moaned loudly which made her and the ladies outside the room burst into laughter. I dictated the tempo rotating between slow and sensual and savage hard pounding. Ended in missionary admiring her beautiful face, no armpit licking or crazy DFK but lots of pecks and funny dialogue which made this a memorable session.

Thank you bro VPremium for the arrangement. The session with Zoei has whet my appetite for more Viet cuisine! Many more to explore!
Old Today, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Stable: V Premium
Girl: Zoei (Viet)

Thanks bro VPremium for the last minute arrangement. Sent me the menu for my desired time and I decided to have Zoei for dinner.

Zoei has a young and conventionally pretty face, slim and fair with manmade Cs which fits her frame nicely! To top things off, she has a bubbly and outgoing personality that chased Monday blues away.

The experience with Zoei is different, when most Viet girls I've tried are quiet, Zoei can keep yapping away, which funnily makes her likeable, no wonder so many bros hyped her up.

The lovemaking part wasn't even serious as we spent half the time laughing. Upon hearing a couple of ladies outside the room (top corner room), I turned on the turbo to clap her hard making the "piak piak piak" sound and fake moaned loudly which made her and the ladies outside the room burst into laughter. I dictated the tempo rotating between slow and sensual and savage hard pounding. Ended in missionary admiring her beautiful face, no armpit licking or crazy DFK but lots of pecks and funny dialogue which made this a memorable session.

Thank you bro VPremium for the arrangement. The session with Zoei has whet my appetite for more Viet cuisine! Many more to explore!
Hahaha this is so true… the love making session was so funny. I rmb we were going to cap on and then we started talking and laughing… end up my 2IC went soft cause i was so distracted. She has to blow me again and halfway through the sex we heard the ladies were right outside then I started laughing again cause i felt quite embarrassed and Zoei has to beg me to stop laughing in case i go soft again hahahah
Old Today, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
laughingcup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylaughingcup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pam SNS

Looks: young and beautiful IMO, same as per pic, short shoulder length hair and has a very nice smile which will make u like her even more

Body: model like body, tall, slim and slender very sexy figure. Smooth fair complexion.
Perky and seductive ass for doggy.

Boobs: consider big C cup neh neh, super sensitive nipples. Lick and she will moan softly and started stroking my cock.

Frenching: She does fluently, She is a decent, hot and deep frenching , a good frencher, sensual and passionate.

Pussy: Nice shaven clit with no weird taste. She was already wet even before i start licking her. Made her bueytahan already then change to her turn pleasure me.

BBBJ: non stop tongue action, whole shaft and balls all covered, watch already get more hard
set the momentum there to keep me extra horny. Slow and sensual and super deepthroat too.

FJ: Did doggy only and her ass feels soft and nice to grab, very bouncy and loud piak piak sounds her moans get louder as i go deeper, harder and faster. Her pussy feels tight while in this position surrendered my shot after few mins of doggy.

GFE: very strong, attentive and very teasing type, treat me like her bf, one that can easily fall in love.

RTF: Yes, will be back to see her soon.

Thank SNS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1