The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

wow fl dome 3 got jav star nami hoshino ?
is real or just look alike
Old Today, 09:30 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42567 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
wow fl dome 3 got jav star nami hoshino ?
is real or just look alike
This one?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

Wah simi gossip? Share share leh!
U go ask your regular ML lah... here we only gossip about ML.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old Today, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post

Last edited by Ray06; Today at 01:06 PM.
Old Today, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 16
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Tried shi shi. Provided good edging svc with cim n light bondage. Might rtm just for edging without bj as it was memorable.

Downside is she abit baby elephant. Totally not my type for looks. Any recs for edging n light bondage? Omm in my rotation but looking for new blood.

Currently targeting this ML but seems she has 2 ads, not sure if is red flag

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-yangyang/
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ah-yi-massage/
Old Today, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
HornyGrag0n deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHornyGrag0n deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/beibei-massage/

I managed to secure a weekend appointment with her, and the location couldn't have been more convenient—just two minutes from my house, near the famous hills, with plenty of parking available for drivers.

When she opened the door, she had a shy demeanor with a playful glint in her eyes. Dressed in cute long pants and a sports bra, she looked both innocent and alluring. After a quick solo shower, I made my way to the bed. She asked if I wanted HJ, BBBJ, or FJ. I opted for the HJ, and she giggled, agreeing with a smile. Her massage was decent, with enough strength, but what stood out was the effort she put into it. As she massaged me, she began to undress, slipping out of her sports bra and pants, revealing her natural B-cup breasts. What made it even more enticing were the orgasmic noises she made with each press, almost like sex sounds, which turned me on in an unexpectedly intense way. I couldn't help but grunt along with her.

The real fun started when I turned over. She began massaging my calves, but her teasing didn't stop there. Between calf massages, she'd playfully tease my privates, giving me a seductive look that made it clear I was completely at her mercy. She then skillfully used her breasts on my dick, making sure I was fully engaged. I have to say, her ass is her biggest asset—absolutely stunning. She frequently asked if her sensual moves were working, and I’d respond, which led her to adjust her technique perfectly. When she asked if there was anything else I wanted to heighten the experience, I told her, and she eagerly obliged. Without going into too much detail—since chemistry plays a big role—it was an incredibly erotic experience for me, and I came shortly afterward. Throughout, she was both service-oriented and playfully engaging.

Looks: 7/10 (Definitely an SYT, with an innocent look that could fool anyone.)
Body: 7.5/10 (That ass alone could make her a star.)
Boobs: 7/10 (Natural B-cup, just right for her frame.)
Massage: 6.5/10 (We focused more on the other fun.)
HJ: 7/10 (Hardworking and determined to make me climax—she knew exactly what to do, and it wasn’t easy to get me there!)
RTM: Maybe.
Damage: $150.
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyGrag0n View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/beibei-massage/
I managed to secure a weekend appointment with her, and the location couldn't have been more convenient—just two minutes from my house, near the famous hills, with plenty of parking available for drivers.
When she opened the door, she had a shy demeanor with a playful glint in her eyes. Dressed in cute long pants and a sports bra, she looked both innocent and alluring. After a quick solo shower, I made my way to the bed. She asked if I wanted HJ, BBBJ, or FJ. I opted for the HJ, and she giggled, agreeing with a smile. Her massage was decent, with enough strength, but what stood out was the effort she put into it. As she massaged me, she began to undress, slipping out of her sports bra and pants, revealing her natural B-cup breasts. What made it even more enticing were the orgasmic noises she made with each press, almost like sex sounds, which turned me on in an unexpectedly intense way. I couldn't help but grunt along with her.
The real fun started when I turned over. She began massaging my calves, but her teasing didn't stop there. Between calf massages, she'd playfully tease my privates, giving me a seductive look that made it clear I was completely at her mercy. She then skillfully used her breasts on my dick, making sure I was fully engaged. I have to say, her ass is her biggest asset—absolutely stunning. She frequently asked if her sensual moves were working, and I’d respond, which led her to adjust her technique perfectly. When she asked if there was anything else I wanted to heighten the experience, I told her, and she eagerly obliged. Without going into too much detail—since chemistry plays a big role—it was an incredibly erotic experience for me, and I came shortly afterward. Throughout, she was both service-oriented and playfully engaging.

Looks: 7/10 (Definitely an SYT, with an innocent look that could fool anyone.)
Body: 7.5/10 (That ass alone could make her a star.)
Boobs: 7/10 (Natural B-cup, just right for her frame.)
Massage: 6.5/10 (We focused more on the other fun.)
HJ: 7/10 (Hardworking and determined to make me climax—she knew exactly what to do, and it wasn’t easy to get me there!)
RTM: Maybe.
Damage: $150.

Take no offence, but with this type of look (based on pictures) and 158 cm, I surely have no interest.
Old Today, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Oooo... guess u also heard about the gossip
lols heard too much shit about those trash
Old Today, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3232 / Power: 14
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Pardon me, never tried sglonelygirls before but is that the normal rate? Massage and HJ $150. If Full service, i guess is going to be another $80-100?

Is my assumption right?
Old Today, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Glad that I hit someone’s jelly heart again that he zapped me ~90pts, power la can only zap to steam that fake dick lolol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1