The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Teaser for L8H43 fanclub

G6

Very tight body
Keep thinking of banging her wearing this lingerie
Old 19-07-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 10
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
correction G6 Facebook account. Best anyone wants it, try asking from her directly.
G17 gave me G6's fb account. Out of respect for her privacy I wont share it. You'd have to ask her personally
Old Yesterday, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
masterfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was bored last week and came down to visit this house. Saw G19 mentioned a few times here so I decided to try her as she was available. She looked cute and was smiling. However, I was a bit turned off by the environment. Room was dark and messy. I also didn't like the stretch marks on her tummy so did not enjoy the experience very much.

I want to try G6 but wonder if she has any stretch marks and how her room condition is. Bros who tried before, can you share?

Btw, any recommendations for SYTs in this house or any other houses?
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Samster

fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfuck View Post
Was bored last week and came down to visit this house. Saw G19 mentioned a few times here so I decided to try her as she was available. She looked cute and was smiling. However, I was a bit turned off by the environment. Room was dark and messy. I also didn't like the stretch marks on her tummy so did not enjoy the experience very much.

I want to try G6 but wonder if she has any stretch marks and how her room condition is. Bros who tried before, can you share?

Haha bro you’re probably the first person here who is very bothered about a girl’s room in these houses than the session itself.

For most of us we don’t even care about the room. As long as there’s space to do the deed that’s more than enough for us

Even my fav G17’s room is a mess but all that goes away the moment we take our clothes off
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1948 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

True, me too, I was quite turned off by the stretch marks on tummy =(
You're the first person with the guts to say it out haha
But I thought, hey it's just $60 what do I expect ...

Quote:

Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Samster

Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
True, me too, I was quite turned off by the stretch marks on tummy =(
You're the first person with the guts to say it out haha
But I thought, hey it's just $60 what do I expect ...
Worse situation now is spending $150 on dome 1 still get shitty services and end up buay gum guan...

And Dome 2 is just a complete landmine

even for the now cat200 Geylang, also another russian roulette.
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Worse situation now is spending $150 on dome 1 still get shitty services and end up buay gum guan...

EXACTLY. I second that bro.
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

Actually her body is quite sexy and curvy, and I didn't see any stretch marks on her
Old Today, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
FR L8H43G6

Quote:
correction G6 Facebook account. Best anyone wants it, try asking from her directly.
L8H43G6

After I read about her here, I went to try her out.

Looks : 6/10 Passable, short hair
GFE : 2/10
Body : 8/10 Flat abs
Boobs : Fake C
BBBJ : 5/10 Due to the fact that it is BBBJ but only lasted like 2mins
FJ : 4/10 Cannot kiss neck and not accomodating at all
RTF : No

Overall, can feel that she is rushing. Once finished, she basically don't care liao. In terms of looks, got better ones.
In terms of body, got better than her one.
In terms of service, got much better one.

This is my personal feedback, so YMMV. Those who got good service from her, can continue to look for her. Those who wants to try her out and confirm my FR are welcome to do so.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Personally, I have my fair share on FLs. I totally lost faith in them liao.

Good old fashion fish tank is the best. Can see, can always try one round and extend if good. Plus safer since they have mandatory health checks regularly.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1