The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
caspercasp3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL vs Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
I agree. Usually I will try not to patronize stables that use such locations.

I recently just bonked some with Chinese looking skin tone or close enough.

One nearing early 30's but really well maintained and another one is SYT with proper bakness.

With that being said, as long you do research beforehand on that like FRs or related intel.

The chance of your hit rate increases so the chances of hitting landmines lessens.

Cheers bro.
Agree with you bro, ask u ah better book FL first blood or wait for review first?
Old Today, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2177 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FL vs Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Quite a fair bit of info on this already bro, but to quickly summarise:

Fl can be land mines 80% of the time or even more, especially dome 1.
Gl at least can see real person first before decision
Gl tend to have lesser gfe feel since it is like a sweat shop
Gl may have more service since they are trained to some extent
Fl quality can be higher nowadays as compared to gl post covid
Gl health risk is more assuring
Fl towels and cleanliness are not guaranteed
Danger of authorities check on fl while doing the deed halfway though this is minimal
Danger of people you know seeing you roaming in gl vs fl
Very good breakdown.
Geylang GFE experience is much lesser, so never take more than an hour unless you know the girl long term alr.
The timing you visit also very important, if go during peak timing the GFE much much lesser.

KAGP-316 (JAV FREE DOWNLOAD)

Want me to reply DM? Just up me first to say hello
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1