The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomabcde8 View Post

Tesla from GMC24
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993834

Looks: 9/10 - Very pretty
Body: 9/10 - Skinny and tall
French: 9/10 - Lots of tongue action
BBBJ: 9/10 - Feels good to have syt to blow you
FJ: 9/10 - Doggie is the best as she have a perky ass

I think many would have seen her before as she stayed in SG for quite some times. This is a RTF for me again. Tesla is young, energetic and naughty just like a 20 year old is. As an old uncle, feels good to french and bonk a young hot girl like Tesla.

Do pay her a visit if you have not done so!
She's Jewel under former Playboy Bunnies (MIA). Beauty and also Premium
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Zoowalker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had tried Kaykay of Pinklady. 190/2s is a reasonable deal.

Look 85% of pic. A bit shorter than I thought.
Almost flat tummy and a butt with meat for doggy. Huge asset like the pic.

A mix of GFE n commercial feel as she is chatty in Thai plus clean me up with all the SOP.
Had 2 positions for each round and she offer massage during the break. A good 90mins overall.

Room is small n dark but otherwise all good
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 9
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Okt: sex house 2/90/150 26Jul2024 3pm
Name: Grace
Face 7/10 ps with thai tan
Body 8/10 no tummy. Tatto kimono on her back and front. thai tan (not fair as per pic) photo is cloest and room
Boobs 8/10 firm c size not E as stated
Gfe 7/10
Bbbj 7/10
Sex NA/10
Service 7/10
Location: G area hotel, no need to register. auntie not sighted to stop me.�� Suggest to walk staircase all the way instead of lift.
Okt: thks for the timing change and patient

Description
She is new on this line (6-7 customers) came 21 jul and return 5 Aug. Guide her on std bonk SOP-example bath and mouth wash together to ensure cleanlo, teasing, massage on correct pressure point. She massage me 15mins and i massage 5mins her in return where action start. light kiss pn both neck, bbbj, suck her boobs. Boob f with bbbj where i guide her to sandwich my dick while she bbbj. Cim and she still suck without stopping till i pull out. 1 st shot done. I went to bwth and she follow to rinse her mouth. This is why i asked her if she want to bath. She reply no need. I guide her again that before and each each shot need to bath regardless. Haaa. She got good personality, cute and obedient type. Spend the next 30mins chit chat and last 15mins massage again.
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

Aida from flirtygirls

Review will be short and sweet becos I was still in the room with her now resting before heading off as this lady indeed worth a fr

She was good in terms of service, attitude and very willing to please

Tongue was the key point that really makes me never forget about her, she can really lick the whole shaft and also French well

Pussy was damn tight and wet which really feel like fucking a high school girl

Great session and definitely a rtf material

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=995013
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skymorningstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble review for Ozone from SS

Had a session with Ozone today, and what I can say is, she is easily one of the best gem that I have ever met. Not only she is pretty(like the photo from SS Tele), but she has a hot body with soft boobs to grab and body fats that are allocated at the correct body part.

Ozone speaks moderate English, hence communicating with her is never a problem to worry about. I have booked for two shots with her but only managed to finish one shot due to my own condition which is not her fault. Her good will to compensate me with great massages for the remaining time I had with her really gives her a high score in GFE.

To all bros that will soon book her, please take good care of her.
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
Beamalie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dior from galaxy
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=994764&highlight=

Was recommanded by some seniors to go for her and was indeed legit on her looks and service

Playful and naughty, French not a problem, can suck well and is a moaner too

Pussy quite tight and can be finger plus deep penerate too

Overall was 9/10 for the whole session and Bro okt was kind enough to give me some more discount too
Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cherrypie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you okt arranged this session, as promised, this is FR for Molly , Silkstockings . She is beautiful and her smile makes you so happy. I feel so comfortable and happy with her.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=molly

Face : 9/10, very cute face for me. it is my favorite gf type.
Figure: 9/10, around 156, petite and nice shape.
Boobs: 8.5/10, B cup
Gfe : 10/10, 100% very good. can understand basic English and need google translate maybe.
Bbbj : 9/10, sensitive, sensual
Fj: 9/10 very nice feeling
Pussy: no smell.
Must RTF. Really a Gem.
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ferya TRL

Look: Same as in pic with the long hair with the bitchy and attractive seductive high sexual appeal.

Body: Those who like a perky ass on a petite girl will rejoice, her ass is super firm and perky. Curvy body figure with some tattoo and fair smooth skin

Boobs: Original and natural C, big and feels good in the hands and good to lick and nice to touch.

Frenching: It was quite good and sweet taste, we started kissing which she responded well too. Deep and passionate frenching.

BBBJ: quite good as she licki my balls and my whole tools, slurp slurp sound effect. Good bbbj technique, will lick u thoroughly and attack the tip of your dick with her tongue before going deep.

Painting: Clean shaved more like wax type. No smell and she loves it and gave up sexy hot moan and an enjoyment expression.

FJ: Did a couple of positions - missionary, doggy and cowgirl. She is hot, horny, wild and responsive. The moaning getting louder and louder when i penetrate her deeper and harder. I surrender in 20mins

GFE: quite good GFE feel, very clingy and know how to pamper and treat a man well. KC skill high too.

Thanks bro SK
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
D4lt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolin fr

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993458

OKT : respond straight away no delay

Looks : more beautiful and cute in person

Body : cute petite and chubby in all the nice places to fondle

BBBJ : started off teasing plus kissing around my thighs and balls then slowly lick my shaft then straight into her mouth with the shiok feeling of her tongue

FJ : her pussy is very tight can make you shoot your load if you can't tahan also she's accomodating to any positions

GFE : like having a romantic getaway with your gf she never makes it awkward by looking at her phone but instead she will massage and cuddle in between shots plus she doesn't check for time

RTF : will do if she's still around
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
dion2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Pinky from SYT LOVER today.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993097

OKT: 9/10 - Very prompt response, clear instruction with photos and video.

Look: 8/10 - Very young, innocent look and quite pretty for me.

Body: 8/10 - Slim and tall body (around 170cm), fair and smooth skin with meaty ass.

Boobs: 7/10 - Grabbable natural B, with light brown long eraser sensitive nipples (yummy like teenage girl).

Bbbj: 8/10 - Long bbbj to wake up my little brother (he is sleeping as drank too much beers before that)

Fj: 8/10- Young pussy, and very obedient to accommodate to all my requests (managed to squeeze 2 shots from my sleeping little bro..)

Painting: N/A (not my thing)

Overall Service: 8/10 - Very friendly, will smile even you crack a cold joke on her. (No black face for uncle like me)

For the price at $160/90m/2s, it's really a good steal for SYT like her..
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 6
Tyreturais deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTyreturais deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: Teeruklover
Name: Panji
Look :910 Mid 20s, has a mix euro+asian look
Boobs : 9/10 Medium Cs, which is enhanced
Body : 8/10 Light tanned, slight meat
Catbath : 8.5/10 licked from nipple to my dick
BBBJ : 8/10 her handjob and blowjob skills are superb, getting me hard easily, especially watching her cute face turned me on
Communication :8/10 English ok
Frenching : 9/10 i like, french quite well
Fucking : 9/10 Can tell she's professional in this field. Takes initiatives and can handle my pumping well. Auto moans and felt very high when doing it with her
GFE :8/10 nice gfe feeling from her
Attitude/service : 9/10

Damage: $130 for 45 mins
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

Gentlemanclub24 Bulgari
SBF Nick: Peek

Looks: genuinely pretty, large natural double eyelids, big eyes with contacts that made her pupils look bigger. Great smile and white teeth. Love her complexion, even with make up on, you can tell her complexion is very smooth type. Look 20% different from photos but not in a bad way, for sure a head turner.

Body: Mindef bakness 1.5 to 2. Great overall complexion and smooth skin.

Boobs: Definitely A cup. Inverted nipple on her right breast. Obviously not for boobs lover.

Smells: Smells great, I buried my face into her hair and inhaled all that youth. Definitely a very hygienic person. Brushes her teeth after each blowjob.

Attitude: Overall polite and attentive. No phone at all times, gives you full attention. Loves to chit chat.

DFK: What a kisser, really enjoy DFK with her, while not aggressive like Passion, its was very engaging and we could sync up. I had to pause and ask her how she learnt to kiss like that. She reply: “I just use my imagination and kiss from my heart….mmmm….mmm…..mmm” …. lol… the mmm part is just me very turn on just, start to French again.

Pussy: Bald like an egg, should be IPL. Very neat looking coin slot pussy.

Painting: very sensitive will not let me paint for more than 1-2 min

I asked for 69 and she was like “lets try reverse 69” I was thinking sure a not, Like that my balls will be resting on your nose, but heck. Initially, I dun dare to lean into her face, but she kept rocking my crotch towards her face, so I let go and DT her.

2nd round bj, she ask me to straddle on her chest and DT her, I grab the head board and start to thrust while she glances up occasionally, super hot After a while, I support the back on her head with one hand and just went at it.

FJ: quite tight, finished both shot in mish so I can look at her pretty face and French her.

RTF: high chance, but wanna try Ava from KinkyThai first

I believe Bulgari can be pushed further to unlock the PSE, but not really my thing.

In terms of overall package, I would rate Bulgari higher than Tesla, but then again looks are subjective.
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Galaxy Aura can play kind. A sexual being.
Tall and nice body. Seems not regular FL.
Sporting, active and responsive.
Painted and teased her to heaven till she threw me awed faces, exclamation sighs, and complements hahaha
Making her high seemed to unlock and a more hungry fox came out. could do all the things I wanted. Her hands also not staying still kind, caress here and there, tickled my balls while riding me...
Had great fun.
YMMV.
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
Aztechi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAztechi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Freya from Teeruklover

Looks: 9/10 young and quite pretty looking and cheerful girl
Body: 8/10 nice body, natural C which are very soft and nicely shaved pussy
BBBJ: 9.5/10 good service, good techniques by her
Frenching: 8/10 able to french well
FJ: 9/10 tried a few difference positions, accommodating and good service. Riding and doggy mostly but ended with missionary. Great pumping and she has good stamina
GFE: 10/10 service was good and she was accommodating. Gave me alot of kisses as well
Overall: 9/10 quite a good experience for this lady
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rollinglemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Emmy from Sexhouse69

Looks: Can see the similarity in the photo posted in her thread, didn't have makeup on when i visited (it was late night) but still pretty. Confirm won't reject
Body: natural B boobs, just nice fit my hand. got the right curves and nice butt.considered quite fair for thai ladies
French:started smooching then progressively til sword fight, even suck my lips
BBBJ: SOP but loves it when she starts using her tongue to play the tip
FJ: started with her on top, pull her in to french while she slowly move her hips. damn turn on . 2nd shot did missionary and i controlled the pace, her expression top notch and started grabbing her own tits by herself..see liao buay tahan

Overall: 8/10 bonk, recommend to bros who are into french. Her personality is bubbly as well, keeps laughing while resting for 2nd shot.Have basic english, didn't use much google translate. Left a happy man

Advice bros to bring own towel cause the one provided is too small

YMMV
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1