The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 836 / Power: 8
MasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Miya (flirtygirls)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1000062

Location east area (discreet)

She was early 20s, cute and very sexy too

Skin was smooth and pussy was tight

Can French and play and very willing to please too

We fucked like 30mins non stop and she was still very full of energy, old man like me really let her made me till I jelly legged lol

Those like wild young lady, definitely she the one for u

Old Today, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of

Tarma Session with Ice+Brenda (Silkstockings)

Looks:
Ice: 10/10 Demure Natural Beauty (Uni Girl Looks)
Brenda: 9/10 Small face Natural Beauty (Foxy Looks)

Body:
Ice: 10/10 Slim and Meaty at the right place
Brenda: 10/10 Slim and Meaty at the right place

BBBJ:
Ice: 9.5/10 Very good Sensual and slow with electrifying eyes contact
Brenda: 9/10 More aggressive but cant take deep probably small mouth haha

FJ:
Both 10/10. Nothing to comment on this. Both are tight pussies with good response.

Overall:
They have good chemistry and can work well together.

RTF:
Will go for Ice Solo coz had more chemistry with her. Personal preferences.

Silk have some pairs of tarma i saw and really looks good. For a price of $300-$340 its pretty much worth it to pamper myself. I took when they have their TG promo at $300.

Cheers Bros have a great weekend.
Thanks Bro Silk.

Last edited by topguru; Today at 01:35 PM.
Old Today, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

Some overdue FRs to try the ladies before they go back

FR for Poppy Loveaffair

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999540

Okt: was fast on responding to the girl i want

Look: Poppy is definitely friendly and horny...definitely not syt and for those looking for milf

Body: big soft natural boobs with D cup

Bbbj: she is passionate and took her time to suck and lick

Paint: she has a very wet pussy...overflowing juice haha

French: she loves being frenched and kissed

Gfe: no issues in communication as she can speak basic English...she is definitely wifey material... a girl that you want to always fuck

FR for Gift Galaxyxcorts

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998458

Look: Gift is a girl who you will turn your head back and look again...looks young due to her petite size

Body: Big boobs D cup nice to lick and suck all day all night

Bbbj: she gives a wet slurpy suck and lick non stop

Paint: nice little clean shave pussy

French: she is wild and french all the time

Gfe: she can speak a well conversed English and definitely makes you feel at home by setting the mood right just like your GF
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1