The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Today, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
sharingic is a Helpful and Caring Samstersharingic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Bro tks for sharing the MSW.. i book 1st slot.. 2 bro come also.. many queue so
Rush job.. i did not do massage straight special out after 40mins.. really is msw solid
Think Apple will take cust as all jealous your MSW many cust
Went to try this msw girl. On first look very pleasant looking, but don't have the shy vibe as other bros described, maybe now got confidence liao. She was wearing a tight black pants, tight khaki tank top, everything was tight 😂. First time come this outlet, must say the environment gives off a pretty good vibe, especially w the colorful lightings. Don't know how to describe her looks, maybe abit foxy looking, but can tell is very young chick, no signs of wrinkles or sagging cheeks or anything like that. Her massage was pretty ok, she said she came here then learn lol. I was alrdy rock hard when lying down, cos she sat on my back, even when fully clothed u can feel that her ass is supple and tight. She stripped as I flipped, wow young and nubile body really v different. Everything looks new and nice 🤣🤣 boobs are enhanced, but nipples has a very nice color and shape to it, like I said, every part of her body is still in pristine condition. BBBJ was pretty good too, can feel a little teeth, but she takes effort to try and deepthroat, no signs of anger even as I forced her head down. Nice to see her head bobbing up and down for 10-15 mins. I almost couldn't tahan, but she took a look at my big dick, then say she need to find oil. But as she couldn't find she sank in a joking manner to the floor and say 救命呀 😂 but anyways she didn't really resist the size, she just lower herself slowly down onto my dick and try to put it in. Her pussy felt really really warm, the warmth quicky engulfed my entire dick, and she was super tight. Really hot to see this chick in action, as she has a body that I really like. Slim upper body, but got some flesh on her ass and thigh. Flipped her around and continued w doggy, altho cant see her face, her hands were busy expressing their exasperation as they clench at the towel, sometimes palm facing upwards, sometimes clenched into a fist and sometimes grasping at her jet black hair. Doggy was a sight to behold, her small pussy was gripping at my big dick tightly till I bth after 25 mins of pumping. Chatted a little w her as she showed me some pics of her everyday life, before finally calling it a day, a very fruitful msw grade day.

Name: Lisa
Face: 8/10 Abit typical viet foxy look, won't reject
Body: 9/10 everything is on point, and tight. From skin to body to pussy, everything is tight
BBBJ: 8/10 effort, tries to deepthroat, and continues for a good 10-15 mins
FJ: 9/10 nothing to hiam other than never managed to flipped her around and finish off in missionary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1