The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 1
Jimbo98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Last rb.gy night, I visited 28yo Viet MM @ Bugis.
A /arxsds pleasant looking (durable looks) lady who is very tall (nearly 1.7m) yet slim.
Natural assets and semi-firm butt.
Quick summary :
* Massage : basic
* Sensual : licked like a cat
* Lollipop : A+ (damn DT, slurpy, with eye contact)
* XiaoLongBao munching : responsive
* Picasso lesson : one of the most yummy and totally shaven kitty that I had feasted on
* Gymnastics : off the charts - tight and super wet, wild, crazy and super loud Dolby sound effects

* Total damage (all-in ) : under 4Berries

MM has been added to my list of regulars.
She is yet another gem, and reminds me of Viet Kendis (who will no longer return to SG to work as ML).

Life is good.
Hi bro, can share MM contact?
Old 22-05-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 9
mbolton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermbolton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ML with shaved pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Replied with Thanks.

Teenagers who are 18 and 19 years old may be considered both teenagers and adults... Not a SYT not an MILF
19yr old TEENAGER YY brings a youthful energy and fresh perspective, combined with a genuine passion for promoting wellness and relaxation through massage therapy.
Hi bro can share contact? thanks!
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4173 / Power: 8
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbolton View Post
Hi bro can share contact? thanks!
Replied with a BLOCK NOSE ... I will not be logging in today as I am experiencing a fever and nasal congestion. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding

[M** yANG sHENG gE]: Y*Y*, A*(hairless Pussy), Cc(arrived 19.5.2024)
Teenager(19) Y*
【bald, shaven, 剃光阴部】丽丽 ,C*C, A*, 阳阳, 潇潇
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C , Hairless Victoria Secrets
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳
Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4173 / Power: 8
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

There's something powerful about receiving oral sex that's almost as powerful as giving it.
That said, cunnilingus is one of the greatest pleasures that can be bestowed upon any woman

The tongue is more gentle than the fingers, making oral sex more enjoyable than other types of stimulation for some women

‘It’s quite soft and wet when you’re on your back when someone’s going down on you.

‘It’s more intense if their tongue is on your clitoris; it gives the feeling of sharp but pleasant heat.’

‘All the pleasure of clitoral stimulation, but with none of the friction of using your hands. Smooth, wet, warm.’

‘The best way I can describe the sensation is tickling, but good.

‘It feels really, really intense and can be overwhelming. I’ll often have to say stop for a bit because it just feels like too much pleasure, as weird as it sounds.

‘It’s warmth, tingles, intense pleasure, all that… when it’s good.

‘If it’s not good, it feels awkward and physically uncomfortable. Please don’t bite.’[/SIZE]

XiaoXiao @ C* , NaNa @ Jln B* are shaven cleaned and ready for their relaxation time.

[M** yANG sHENG gE]: Y*Y*, A*(hairless Pussy), Cc(arrived 19.5.2024)
Teenager(19) Y*
【bald, shaven, 剃光阴部】丽丽 ,C*C, A*, 阳阳, 潇潇
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C , Hairless Victoria Secrets
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳
Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heyzoobanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
replied with thanks

https://i.ibb.co/bWxyzM4/FR-cc.jpg

SYT CC had finally arrived last night at stroke of midnight
Take advantage of the opportunity to experience her incredible talents. Schedule your appointment today and let CC help you unwind and restore your well-being.

members can express thier interest here...
Hi bro, hope you are feeling better. Would you mind sharing CC and YY's contact please?

Thank you
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
kingoflyon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingoflyon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
FR for Xiao Xiao
As usual, I was greeted by XX was at the counter with a wide smile with a hint of mischief, as if she knew a delightful secret. I felt instantly welcomed and embraced, like a cherished friend had arrived. She took my hand and brought me to a private room. Inside the room, we kissed passionately; our tongues jousting playfully for next few minutes.
Then I laid down on the massage bed, she began applying pressure and targeting the deeper layers of my tired muscles. Throughout the session, she would whisper softly in my ears ''按摩压力足够吗? "I closed my eyes and allowed myself to fully immerse in this serene experience.
After about 30 mins, I decided that the time for massage was enough. Slowly I moved both hands about her waist, my fingers began to glide between her legs. The feeling of my fingers on her sensitive clit was amazing, I knew exactly what I was doing. I was teasing her. Gently, I brushed the lips with my thumb, pressing the juices it out of it like from a ripe fruit。XX whimpered beneath my touch.
Her pussy juice, her cunt honey, her twat slop, her box nectar; her squirt, "NECTAR of the GODS" was running down all over her tights as my fingers aimed for her most sensitive place.
Unable to resist any further, I pressed my lips against her shaven pussy to taste her. I rolled her sweet juices on my tongue. I gave her long wet licks, my tongue sliding in the soft valley of her skin with no friction at all. Sweet moans escaped her throat and her grasp on my hair tightened. ”天呵!。。老公不要停止!"she moaned as I felt a few droplets of her squirt land on my face. It exhilarated me and I greedily sucked her; milking her out. I wouldn't stop until I felt her body relax and the wave of her orgasm passed. Her legs shivered as I circled her clit gently. Slowly I lifted my head from between her legs to watch her glowed in her satisfaction “ 你的脸都湿了,”she giggled and wiped the remains of her ejaculation off my face lovingly.
She lay sprawled, unable to open her eyes, but with a contented smile on her lips as the waves of her body's aftershock shook her, gently bouncing her breasts. I flopped down next to her and she curled up next to me。。。。。。we rested in each other arms for next 20 mins. Fortunately, I had asked for 2hr booking.
Now it was time for the next scene. I had been hard for some time but I had every intention of making her wait."来吧,奇上尔的马” I urged. Expertly sliding me into her; we both gasped with ecstasy. Both her hands upon my chest, both my hands upon her breasts, she rocked back and forth, still managing to swivel her hips. My grip tightened upon her tits, as her continued movements drove my pleasure higher and higher. She moved down to kiss me, her tongue embracing mine as she continued to move me inside of her.
I came like a cannon, firing into her again and again。。
Overall: Xiao Xiao is a sweet looking PRE-MILF . Enjoy and loves。 Frenching and painting (very responsive). FJ - Tight, Wet, willing to do many position and very accommodating to your request
RTM : Definitely Yes ☆☆☆☆
Bro can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1