The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
disappointment is due to unable to meet her expectation. once start tipping really you gotta expect to tip all the way.

I believe in tipping to get better services from these MLs and indeed i got them. However If you keep rtm but start to ask for extras and also don't tip because you think you're close with her already, the ML will start to despise you and they will share it with those customers that pays more and is more close to them. Of Cos they won't say it Infront of you because you did pay her the right amount. Spend within your means, despite what i said because it’s just my experiences.
Old Today, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Neronero22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoboy623 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle11.com/celine-nuru-b2b-msg-hj-bj/

visited this ML today, very disappointed. Real person older than my grandma. I thought I reach Thailand see transexual. Wasting my time and money. Advises all bros, better save money to other ML
Agreed. Her service is bad too, felt like she was quite jaded? Can tell by the way she massage she just want to get it done. When she do her hdly she uses water?? Damn pain lol. Also location is a shop too. Sad...
Old Today, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
antiwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Looks familiar, is she returnee Lora or Kiki?
Her photos looks like the Kiki from the Lora/Kiki.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1