The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KopiOKopiC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Lemon
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: lemon
Looks : 8/10 very close to pic, fair skin not tan or dark, 22 syt
Body : 10/10 slim and fit, boob c cup slightly enhanced but soft
BBBJ (Blow Job): 9/10 started from shower, carrying on bed, hard working
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10 changed few positions from cow girl , stationery and doggy, very tight and wet
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) yes like neighbour girl , high gfe, smile all time
RTF (Return to Fuck) : yes, thanks for recommended
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 7
Cheeserath is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeserath is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeserath is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nadi from galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997842&highlight=

Location east,ample parking easy locate

Looks 8.5/10 same as photo provided and I feel more fairer in real

Body 9/10 slim with thick ass and tight pussy

French 10/10 very strong fighting tongue skills

Bbbj 9/10 very solid till i almost shot out

Fg 8/10 very accommodating and very willing to serve lady, always having the smile on her face and not a time watcher, most importantly she's a horny bitch
Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

USD from LF

USD is good. Can see why she is so hard to book. Looks younger in real life compared to her photos. Figure also like model, no fat at all, curvy and tall.

Meeting her is like meeting a girlfriend and the session is non commercial and fun . Can see why there are flowers, soft toys from so many repeat customers. The main session is good and she has lots of youthful energy.

To top it all, she gives a good massage (while singing) and did not chase me away even though she had another customer

She leaves this weekend and she gifted me with these 2 below photos when I ask. Have her greenlight to postm

https://ibb.co/0jSSDpP
https://ibb.co/0mTK8dt
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Just a simple shoutout for Honey. Well reviewed and well deserved. Had a fun time with this interesting gal. Think less than 7 days till she leaves our shores so catch her if bros are keen
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

FR for Richy from bro FT

Guess she’s not short of good FRs but still share mine as I think she’s worth it.

Looks wise not bad. Bubbly character, always smiling. Body consider meaty, boobs is big. Sop shower. Once back on bed, start to see why she’s a little hard to book. Her bbbj was not the top I’ve tried, but it’s definitely one of the good ones. Push the right button and she turn horny instantly. During cw ask me don’t cum so fast, she wanna enjoy. But too bad, I can’t last long after her bbbj and seeing that boob bouncing. She’s a little disappointed when I cum.

Took a long rest and good chat with her. Her English not very bad. Understandable. Rd 2 I ask for hj and bbbj. She says noooo. She haven’t enjoy enough. Ask me relax and she’ll fuck me. So I just let her ride me till she’s satisfied. Change to missionary and ask me go as hard as I could so I obliged and I cum hard on her boobs shortly.

Horny level is high. Overall a good bonk.
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 22
Sailfish is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSailfish is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSailfish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bee Pink Lady

Looks: Similar to pics, glad Okt don't use too much Photoshop on her, if you like pouty lips seductive look then she is a good choice
Body: Curvy. Not fat. Sexy to me. She got a nice full ass, good for doggy. Huge boobs some spills from side damn liao

BBBJ: Yes, very good suction. Definitely a pro. Got me real horny within a few minutes only. Even stroke my cock when i still wore boxer
FJ: Very horny lady. Don't know here Okt find her but lady was riding like she wants to cum badly

French I didn't try, not my thing. Glad she offered though. Thanks bro Pink for arranging it so smoothly
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Rummshot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Thanks for the tip bro. Google Got7 guys
Sad to say that I had only seen this now after a disappointing session with the aforementioned lady. Thankfully, the OKT managed to reduce my 2S session to 1S after the extremely poor session. Seems like this Great Bonks thread can be described by a rly famous (but old) ad from Gold 90.5 FM.
Old Today, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 17
srodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of light
VIVIAN > Galaxy

Chiang Mai pre milf, bit discount WYSIWYG to closes images, all natural body, boobs, plus lasered pussy, can std special fees, like to chat, easy to click, can be very horny

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997001

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1