The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Candy Crush Spa@ 37 Rumah Tinggi (for big boobs lovers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFox View Post
Tried Crystal last Friday. After some company event, still early so decided to go for exercise. Damn, the walk from Leng Kee is really a *good* exercise. Don't believe Google Maps, it will direct you to cut across Vovo or one of the car showroom complex, which is not possible. Then you have that 300ish steps of stairs to climb before you reach block 37.

There are 3 spas at that block, and lots of old uncles sitting at the coffeshop -- which was the only shop that was still opened at that block which is not a spa. There are 3 spas, Mina on one side and Queen + Candy on the other side. Totally remote place, can't imagine how come this block can support 3 spas. When I left Candy, one girl (think from Queen) doing hula loop outside --- business must be quite bad.

Anyway, went into candy and saw an attractive (not young, more milf) lady was eating chicken wings when I went in. She asked if I had booking, I said no and queried if she was the one to do me. She said yes, unless I wanted to change. She points to another girl sitting far away outside. I asked the name, she said she is crystal, and the one outside is Fendi. Can't really make out Fendi's look at that distance -- seems good but you know the phrase about looking good from far -- I didn't want to verify the 2nd part of that phrase, plus Crystal was attractive in her own way (though on retrospect, I really don't think she looks at all like the picture posted in page 1), I said "no need, you are pretty enough for me".

The room is very small (just enough for a bed and some spaces for the masseur to stand on either side), and uses a curtain to replace the door (which IMHO offers better privacy than those with doors but has a small look-through panel). It is a common shared toilet.

Massage wise, don't expect much. Initially I told her I can tahan very hard massage, she put in some strength using her bone to knuckle, but it got softer and softer as time went by. She told me her age is close to 40, and has just been here for barely 1 month. She really doesn't look like that, I would say she maintained very well, Looks more to me like early 30 atmost. She used to worked in bank back in Shenyang, so doubt she had any formal massage training.

15-20 mins into the massage, suddenly I felt something else rubbing my ass and back, and she cheekily whispered "我的手按完了,轮到我的咪咪了". That's when I realised she had pulled up her shirt, pulled down her bra, and used her exposed assets to rub me. Her boobs are natural and really quite a handful (I will say definitely a C+, which doesn't looks like it when I first saw her in uniform).

She was a pretty, soft spoken lady and quite accommodating. As I usually cannot release though HJ, she agreed to lie down and let me rub my brother against her private part. The deed was done, and we haven't even talked about tips. I gave her 1B+3R as we spent a larger half of the 90mins caressing and kissing each other's body, so I think she is worth that tips.

In conclusion: look elsewhere if you want a good massage. Look elsewhere if you prefer a SYT. But if you just wanted to enjoy teasing and a high GFE session with an attractive 30+ lady - you would find it worthwhile to visit Crystal in this remote place.
You are a good writer.

enjoy reading yr FR
Old 05-08-2024, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
CrazyFox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksc78 View Post
Bro can share the damage. TIA
I went for 90 mins (i recall it is 55 for 60mins). Normal is $88, with essence oil is $90 (I chose the latter).
Tips wise she didn't quote, just waited at the end for me to hand over.
My logic was 60 mins I give 1B, 90 mins I give 1B+3R. If brothers with so-called power disagree and think that I spoil market, zap all you want.
Old 05-08-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1579 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFox View Post
I went for 90 mins (i recall it is 55 for 60mins). Normal is $88, with essence oil is $90 (I chose the latter).
Tips wise she didn't quote, just waited at the end for me to hand over.
My logic was 60 mins I give 1B, 90 mins I give 1B+3R. If brothers with so-called power disagree and think that I spoil market, zap all you want.
Bro saw ur single pointer became negative, up u +7. Thank you for sharing the damage
Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
MassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

🍭Candy Crush Spa🍭

Address: 37 Jalan Rumah Tinggi#01-405 Singapore 150037

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call 85258189 for appointment.

Massage At Only $55/HR With Clean Environment

Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
pokemonlugia is Cool - loads of Potential

Any FR for Anna? Saw many good comments but no FR
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 838 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5129 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonlugia View Post
Any FR for Anna? Saw many good comments but no FR
Because she don't need a FR
Old Today, 01:24 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120456 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Because she don't need a FR
Saw her with another smoking GILF yesterday outside the shop...Other GILF dunno is who..totally CMI...Anna (*)(*) really very huge...tempting to try but already make another appointment at the beside shop...I think need 2 hands cover 1 side...Looks and body is definitely MILF.

Last edited by sgpiggybank; Today at 01:38 PM.
Old Today, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Saw her smoking yesterday outside with another ML...Other ML dunno is who..totally CMI...Anna (*)(*) really very huge...tempting to try but already make another appointment at the beside shop...I think need 2 hands cover 1 side...Looks and body is definitely MILF.
Anna no smoking.
If you see 3 ladies smoking means all 3 cubicles are empty.

Last edited by Newsasap; Today at 01:35 PM. Reason: Add
Old Today, 01:37 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Anna no smoking.
If you see 3 ladies smoking means all 3 cubicles are empty.
Amended..is other one beside her smoking...Super auntie looking...Quite cui and close to GILF level..dunno is it working in the same shop. No ML matches this in the posted pics.
Old Today, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Amended..is other one beside her smoking...Super auntie looking...Quite cui and close to GILF level..dunno is it working in the same shop. No ML matches this in the posted pics.
She is the boss
Old Today, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
She is the boss
Ah..U really regular. Will go visit her to exercise my fingers soon.
Old Today, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.Anna (*)(*) really very huge...tempting to try but already make another appointment at the beside shop...
Which shop tempt you to make appointment?
Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah..U really regular. Will go visit her to exercise my fingers soon.
not just finger... is exercise your palms
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1