The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Been awhile since a good assrimmer came to our shores (the likes of Xin Er), any bros here have any hidden gem assrimmer they don’t mind sharing?
Old Today, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Tourist visa. Leaving on Sunday
seems like 2 weeks is becoming the norm for these gem cameos. very much cost effective for them. all swamped with regulars for a fully booked schedule as well.

just a general opinion. not targeting any ml specifically.
Old Today, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
seems like 2 weeks is becoming the norm for these gem cameos. very much cost effective for them. all swamped with regulars for a fully booked schedule as well.

Regardless, isn’t it good for us?

Can try different types of girls over a short period of time

And no chance of tio KC
Old Today, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Regardless, isn’t it good for us?

Can try different types of girls over a short period of time

And no chance of tio KC
yes no chance of KC.
not enough time for me to KC them haha.
Old Today, 11:23 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 279 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42521 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post

Same to CC. Now she already "on leave". Should be touring Sillypore now. Guess many bros miss the chance to meet this tip top chio bu.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/momo-massage/

Find her pictures familiar, decided to make an appointment to try her out. The website stated her in a hotel but she have moved to an apartment which is my preferred option.

Went to her apartment and indeed she's a returnee from a few years ago, and I was a regular of hers. Her service standards never dropped a bit, as a matter of fact I find it better, not sure if it is due to the current market of poor standards and overpriced. She brings back the golden standards of high service and playability. Another delight is there's no hidden charges or top up required. Won't go to the details of her services, let y'all try it out yourself, just a hint she's from the JS gang.
Old Today, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
HornyGrag0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girls come and go, hopefully someone of similar quality will likely come along soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Same to CC. Now she already "on
leave". Should be touring Sillypore now. Guess many bros miss the chance to meet this tip top chio bu.
Old Today, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
AnnoyedAmos is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I think Vicky boobs should be D cup. Maybe you can go and squeeze again to confirm. Although enhanced but still very good to squeeze, not those hard hard type, like Xiao Jie.

Talking about great boobs, the best one should go to Jessie at a spa at Bishan. Solid D cup, damn good to squeeze.
hi, can share ctc for Vicky? tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1