The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
LBJForever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/linlin-massage/

Location: B area. No nearby mrt. Roadside parking or parking at a nearby market
Looks: Pretty. Like her video
Body: Slim. Boobs seemed enhanced but nice to touch and looked good to me
Massage: She is not trained in this area
Sensual: Can tell she is green . Boob massaged and licked me all over. Not sure what it was but it seemed like a feather which she used to tickle my ear. Playability is high. Allowed kissing and full roaming. HJ was slow and gentle but will ensure she squeezes your very last bit out before she releases her grip. Seasoned brothers should get more out of her and train her at the same time.

She has a nice personality. Playful and willing to serve. She told me she was fully shaved below because men here like it. Was in no rush to get me out the door even though there was still some time after the deed. Shared abit about herself and told me she is a professional harpist!

Overall, it was a good session for me. Am likely to visit her again.
Yes she's indeed a pro harpist, also plays piano well ...very artistic background despite her extreme 骚包 look 😂😜

I just visited her yesterday for 2hr. Sensual seems to have improved. Already got me super hard in the shower. Not sure why you mention she's not train on massage, she's actually trained but simply not enough strength (can tell from her petite frame).

High service attitude and playability even if you don't take up FJ, which is rare amongst the FLs. She's barely 1-mth into the job, still very eager to learn to tease/service bros better. Great attitude.

For those who PM me for Lin Lin's full course, you can look her up in TT (under different name Sen Sen 森森). Be warn if you go for FJ... she enjoys 'exciting' poses and is quite tight! 😂😂
Old Today, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonTaiLiyong View Post
True, disgusted to people like you …
All you know is zap …loser ��
Moron like u deserved to be mass zapped. No sense of remorse at all after making the idiotic fake posting.

Ask ur parents to bring u to Batam for bbbj since school holidays just started and stop living in ur own fantasy bbbj world.
Old Today, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quick summary of today encounters,

Despite the rain, I had a great time meeting up with DD this evening. As soon as I walked in, she greeted me warmly and made me feel right at home. She looks even better than her photos, with a radiant complexion and a beautiful figure. Her massage skills are top-notch, and she has a willingness to please that makes you feel truly comfortable. She's been in town for only two weeks, so let's make sure to treat her well. I'm looking forward to trying out her nuru massage next time!

look: better then photo in the ads
Body: very good skin texture
Boobs : 34C ( pinkish nipple type)
Massage: 9/10( not okay piano type)
Attitude : willing to please and high Gfe feel.and not a time watcher..
She just landed about 2 weeks ago
Bro, please take good care of her and do not abuse…
Next round I’ll go for the nuru massage….

Old Today, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Yes she's indeed a pro harpist, also plays piano well ...very artistic background despite her extreme 骚包 look 😂😜

I just visited her yesterday for 2hr. Sensual seems to have improved. Already got me super hard in the shower. Not sure why you mention she's not train on massage, she's actually trained but simply not enough strength (can tell from her petite frame).

High service attitude and playability even if you don't take up FJ, which is rare amongst the FLs. She's barely 1-mth into the job, still very eager to learn to tease/service bros better. Great attitude.

For those who PM me for Lin Lin's full course, you can look her up in TT (under different name Sen Sen 森森). Be warn if you go for FJ... she enjoys 'exciting' poses and is quite tight! 😂😂
Damn Lin Lin just sent me some new shots... Felt like I shd share with bros who might like her exotic look. Thanks and enjoy!
Old Today, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonlite123 View Post
Wondering if any bro has tried selina? https://sglonelyguy-31.com/selina-massage/

Didnt see any FRs so far. Can PM me if inconvenient to share here.
Any thoughts on this lady?
Old Today, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-yuanyuan/
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-qing-qing/
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiaoai/

Any one tried? I stay at clementi so intend to try
Old Today, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Her service has always been consistent, my failsafe go to.
Thanks bro for the assurance! Will try her in due course. Cheers!
Old Today, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Damn Lin Lin just sent me some new shots... Felt like I shd share with bros who might like her exotic look. Thanks and enjoy!
Old Today, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Is she Thai?

Quote:
Old Today, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson59 View Post
Somehow they have identical bodies. All three of them have the same height, weight and boob size. Lol.
Old Today, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Paint her? You don't need to hope for it, just go for it!

She has given me a wrapped BJ before, but I should say it's not her favourite thing so probably don't push it.
BJ wise I somehow know she is not keen already.. the painting part, maybe I should try next time I look for her.. haah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1