The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Stable: V Premium
Girl: Rika (JAV Star) RTF

Inspired to write a bedtime story...

Special thanks to bro VPremium for giving me the last slot of the night. I just had the best fuck of my life! Don't mean to brag but I've practically fucked every race in the world (yes, including Arabs and Latinos) except probably Indians and Blacks and nothing compares to this session with Rika!

Just when I thought my first encounter was hard to top, she exceeded all expectations and sent me to a higher level of heaven!

This time round, she served up a good ass licking for me in the showers which caught me by surprise - almost fell out of the shower cubicle! The BBBJ and ball sucking was so heavenly I almost didn't want to leave the shower.

To return the favour, I serviced her by licking and eating her succulent and juicy shaved abalone! Licked me from head to toe. She gave me a hawk rush and worked my tool with all the known techniques from the ancient books! Not to mention I had a good time sucking her tits and DFK-ing too.

Went at foreplay for 15 minutes beating my previous record. Unknowingly started off with the 变态女教师 theme where she torture-raped me on cowgirl! She seeming did the edging method where she slides up and down the tip of my cock and muttered some Japanese to the side of my ears, I had to summon all my willpower to stop me from cumming! Stopped her in time to give my cock a tiny break to change position. Can feel the cum almost gushing out at this point.

I immediately flipped her over for missionary as I am almost reaching the breaking point. Inspired by my favourite AV actor, Taku Yoshimura, I covered her tits, armpits and face with my saliva while fucking her hard to assert my dominance. After a good 7 minute of hard fucking with her cumming several times, the inevitable came when I dumped a large load in her pussy! I made sure to roar the words "ikku-yo!" as I do so. We collapsed to the bed with exhaustion and cuddled and kissed till the session ended!

She gushed when I told her that was the best fuck I had in my 30+ years of living. I also assured her that there has to be a sequel to this blockbuster lol.

Once again, a special thanks to bro VPremium for bringing quality JAV talents to our shores! I will always remember Rika until the day I die.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1