The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Animalkaiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy View Post
Some post frs and boast they have big long tools. Able to screw many rounds with many kind of positions. To me such info is not necessarily to share. I mean who cares. But infomation like girls name and joint names are good info. Would be good to share here. A newbie asked for drivers contact. So i told him to pm a bro who has driver contact. I didnt even post the name and driver contact here. But Mod not happy. Deleted my post. Stupid reason Mod gave. I joined this forum longer than him. I know the rules here. I dont share divers or girls contact openly. If i have it is from bros who pm me.
Can pm me driver contact
Old 13-09-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
BoomShakalaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Going this Sunday keep yall posted
Old 13-09-2024, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomShakalaka View Post
Sure. Looking forward to your Fr. Play safe. No raw.

Thank you
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
BoomShakalaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hello boys, So here it goes, First timers experience to Balai
When i changed it was 11650 rupiah for 1sgd at HBfront ferry terminal, was a Sunday, damp empty, best time to go, moving forward prolly will only go on Sundays. haha
Got our DFS and 3 cans of beer. waited a bit and boarded, drank 3 cans and 100 mins later landed in Balai.
Freaking customs only had 3 officers working, 1 lane for $VVIP, 1 for us foreigners and 1 for locals.. ur ferry only had about 30-40 pax from our boat from SG but form everywhere else had locals coming so yea, one officer took us about 45 mins to clear. They will ask each n every individual where u staying and why are you here, before that they will ask the guy is the guy queuing behind ur friend, we say yes but the friend also kenna ask same.. knn sia.. damn yaya.. anyways so we cleared.. and the terminal is nothing like batam. 20 times backwards infact.. felt like i was in a village. WE had to walk out to get transport, short distance away. Better to arrange a driver or et the bike, saw few sngle dudes use bike taxi.

My friend arranged a driver he was there picked us up.. and went for lunch at some nasi padang place, all drivers recommendation. Food was ok.

After which went to Villa, walked up and down the Villa three times.. i must say damn slim pickings man.. there were easily about 100 ladies there in those 15 16 houses i guess.. but boy or boy its either my taste too atas or they really bad man.. but i must say villa number 58A and 57 had the nicest chicks of the lot.. there were 6 of us, 2 got turned off by Villa so they didnt take. Four of us took, Tesla (cant rem from which villa ady), Adel 58a , Lilies 58a and Mowdy 58a.
Mine- Mowdy, shortfuck with a nice body, boobs way bigger than her face. she was very smily and friendly and was drinking whisky in the villa i so took her to drink with me later on.., sex wise she energise bunny, she was riding and pleasuring herself for good 30 mins.. damn power she will change postions herself also.. if i didnt initiate to change i think she woul do CG riding all by herself for till i cum.. but yea.. solid.. GFE also very high before and after and throughout till she left at 7.. BBBJ was damn good.. catbath also good.. but doggy style dont have apple bottom but not bad still got good shape..
Adel was the prettiest of the 4.. from what i hear from friend.. Good service very pretty would accommodate to watver u wan.. had two kids before.. on a side note if i had seen Adel first i would have taken her cos i think shes the best i saw in the whole villa street for that day... anyways when we mingle thru out she was ok, friendly and will help serve others drinks n all that..
Lilies was the crazy one i think.. friend said 3am both sleeping she wake up go bath.. wake him up fuck him then go bath again then sleep back.. this one can fuck ass and all that.. and wants as many rounds as possible.. horny little one..
Tesla was ok friend, said not bad.. she has such a phat arse, must have been awesome for my friend during doggy but my friend a little shy la so nevre speak much. Yea tats about it
Hotel wise we stayed in Astons.. Breakfast was ok.. slight spread, got the egg options.. TV an go Prime Netflix blablabla.. no HBO n all that.. Oh and in between had time to massage.. called the masseuse to room.. 1 hour foot 1 hour body 300rp.. After which she asked herself whether wanna HJ, tat was another 300rp.. About $50ish dollars for 2h massage and hj, where can find it here man.. for this alone can go haha.. oh i forgot to mention the girls rates..
Mowdy 1.5m cos apparently fresh meat 2 weeks working or something only.. when i spoke to here she said i was the 10th guy so far. her first 2 guys they were charged 1.7m
Rest all was 1.3m. yea so 3 guys took theirs for 2 nights.. straight.. i let mowdy go and joined the other 2 to drink n gamble eat and massage..
Food wise we went to different different places... Dirt cheap but i didnt find it that awesome.. can eat la not that omg i must come back here kind of food.. weather is more hot than SG.
came back on a Tuesday noon 1400hrs.. again damn empty, damn nice.. come back cleared customs in less than 5 mins, nothing beats our systems man.. anyways yea cleared bought whisky came home.. and now back to reality.. i will go again if i can get Adels number from my friends handphone.. the cbkia Don wanna share.. Cheers!!!

Oh and they do rotations it seems from balai bandung batam every few months and also they are saying bandung girls are prettier.. if I do go will update

Last edited by BoomShakalaka; Yesterday at 03:37 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh and they do rotations it seems from balai bandung batam every few months and also they are saying bandung girls are prettier.. if I do go will update
Why need to quote an entire long post...you still can edit yous post...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. More than 100 ceweks. Thanks for the detailed fr Boomshakalaka.

Thank you
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to all

thanks, good fr!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1